DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Does this update require a new game?
Most of the rooms that were previously open are locked now when I load my save from a previous version.

Reactions: stal1234

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Hey!

After Lune send in the holo's, just explore the ship (go to hallway west) until the Captain mentions mail has arrived.

Good luck!
I have gone back and forth into the west hallway and no progress. Is there a specific pattern I need to do to trigger the mail delivery?

ZILLARAMI

Nov 17, 2018
for some reason i can't enter the changing room, it's greyed out. i already did everything with lorza, but it's locked, preventing me from switching the book for Rosa on "Spa Day". help?

Reactions: JoyRideX

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
for some reason i can't enter the changing room, it's greyed out. i already did everything with lorza, but it's locked, preventing me from switching the book for Rosa on "Spa Day". help?
Did you try first going to the main hallway and then into the side hallway that has the changing room door in it?

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned. But Space Rescue now has a new website:

And as you can see, the game will soon be released on Steam :)

srcp_ (56).png

For me as the developer, this is a pretty huge!

So I wanted to thank you again for your enthousiasm & feedback, which lead to this steam-version of Space Rescue :)

You were a great help & I won't forget it!

Well, please keep enjoying the game & till next time :)

All the best!

Robin

JoyRideX

Jan 28, 2019
Ah, thanks. Wierdly, i had overlooked the fridge, it didn't stand out on the map.

The game is good so far. That cartoony feeling, with our character as a more quirky Roger Wilco (or commander Keen, indeed). The one theme song 30 second loop gets a bit stale after 10 minutes but it's still an early production. I guess some of it will be voice acted in the future cause we have "voice loudness" in the options.

It's a little bit simplistic in you can't combine your items in the inventory or use redundant ones on people - it always takes the right one automatically when you need it. But i guess it's an erotic game first, and a point&click second. I might be biased cause i just finished the last two Leisure Suit Larry (german ones, they are fuckin great).

Gonna have to quote Palpatine on this one: "We Will Watch Your Career With Great Interest". ;)
Well thank you! I will certainly change the music in the future, because it actually repeats forever now :) So I understand it might get a bit much after a while.

And yes, the game is much easier then Larry (I love 'Love for Sail' by the way). It's not really because it's an erotic game first, but I feel that players that didn't grow with Monekey Island & Larry, have a hard time solving these point & click puzzles. But the difficulty does ramp up, later in the game. So there shoudl be some more challenge in the game when it gets more finished :)

Anyway, I'm happy you like it so far! :)

All the best!

Robin

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Well thank you! I will certainly change the music in the future, because it actually repeats forever now :) So I understand it might get a bit much after a while.

And yes, the game is much easier then Larry (I love 'Love for Sail' by the way). It's not really because it's an erotic game first, but I feel that players that didn't grow with Monekey Island & Larry, have a hard time solving these point & click puzzles. But the difficulty does ramp up, later in the game. So there shoudl be some more challenge in the game when it gets more finished :)

Anyway, I'm happy you like it so far! :)

All the best!

Robin
Yeah i love Larry 7 as well, it was the first (and i think the last?) fully voiced Leisure Suit game in Poland, with famous actors and stuff. But the new ones have their charm.
Yeah, the music loops but it's strangely catchy so you can get used to it.

We gonna wait for further captain's logs from Keen ;)

• Red Heart
Sep 12, 2017
Very nice game so far, keep at it, more of the good stuff, maybe underwater blowjob or plant blowjob, also would like to fuck the mom character reading the book

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes