Jan 16, 2021
Oof. That sucks, and makes me not want to go back through all of it for just two or three scenes.
you can use old saves. just copy them from %APPDATA%\RenPy\SpaceRescue-15477333413\ and put them in the game\saves\ sub-folder where you extracted the game instead.

my old shift-g config causes it to crash unless removed though.

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
Welp, that was fucking disappointing.

Edit: I had this as one of my signatures but after that bullshit update and BaDIK's radio silence I am abstaining from signalling support.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
you can use old saves. just copy them from %APPDATA%\RenPy\SpaceRescue-15477333413\ and put them in the game\saves\ sub-folder where you extracted the game instead.

my old shift-g config causes it to crash unless removed though.
The saves are there. They're just stuck and won't allow anything to move forward.

Sep 22, 2018
This is great. Summer Time Saga without the threat of being banned for incest. There is a lot of potential for growth here. Let's hope they will know when to quit and start a new chapter unlike STS which is so massive that I dread having to start a new game to see what the new content is. (kills my weekend completely... not that it isn't a fun weekend...) I'm looking forward to being mr. fix it in a spaceship full of hotties... aliens and humans alike.

aaaaaaz

Jul 16, 2017
help pls, my game wont open and instantly crash, win version, tried to launch it through winrar and after extract, same result...
any advice or fix?

Edit : Fixed. Go to %appdata%/roaming/renpy and delete the SpaceRescue folder, but deletes older saves.

Reactions: SteppenBro

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
Waiting for some generous person to share a save from where the previous version stopped.
It would really be a drag to go through all of the game again just for a couple of scenes.
Great game though, the artist style is really cool. What I like the most is that all of the girls are different.

jestir

May 4, 2018
it is now on and already on my wishlist to get on the 3rd

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
Didn't even open on my laptop. Attempted to use the problem solve tool, but it only opens and immediately crashes.

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone got a picture walkthrough on how the hell can you get past the crane mini-game?
I tried like 6 times and I manage to move the str8 piece from left to right.

S.O.S pls

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Quest log. This game needs a quest log. My version 5 saves did work and I did get the scene listed in the changelog so I guess I'm caught up.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes