ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
The Linux-version segfaults right on start. I guess that's the first time I've seen this for a renpy game.
$ ./SRCP_6_0_April_2021.sh
JUNKERS MINIGAME STARTED
Segmentation fault
$ _

Reactions: fasefive

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hmm, so according to the tutorial Completing Sophie's storyline should trigger the v0.6 content, but I already did yet nothing happens. Anyone knows a way to force the trigger? Or kind enough to share just triggered save?

Last edited:

emmeline64

May 17, 2020
Ugh, I thought I reached the end of the update, but you have to go to that hallway on the right side to get a message on the intercom from the captain. I really don't like that mechanic. I hope he changes that soon. It's especially frustrating in early access when it's hard to tell when you've done everything.

Last edited:

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Do the corner ones first and the straight one last. Tip: Find out how to move the darker ones out of the way.
I get them until i need to transfer them to the right side, then I cannot move 'em anymore b'coz of that vertical bar.
I have tried with both corner segments, one at a time and still nothin'...don't have room to get the vertical one out of the way so I can move them from the middle to the right side :-/

Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
I get them until i need to transfer them to the right side, then I cannot move 'em anymore b'coz of that vertical bar.
I have tried with both corner segments, one at a time and still nothin'...don't have room to get the vertical one out of the way so I can move them from the middle to the right side :-/
Put the vertical bar on the far right (blocking the entrance completely), then move your white corner to the bottom, move the vertical to the left and done.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes