dragon322

May 30, 2017
I did Shift + G to change the renderer but now my game dont run. I try to hold shift while launching it but does nothing. All my other renpy games are good, its just this one. I deleted it and donwloaded again but it keeps crashing. Any help?

Jan 16, 2021
I did Shift + G to change the renderer but now my game dont run. I try to hold shift while launching it but does nothing. All my other renpy games are good, its just this one. I deleted it and donwloaded again but it keeps crashing. Any help?
changing the renderer breaks everything in this version for some reason. once you do that the only way to get it to start again is to go to %APPDATA%\RenPy\SpaceRescue-15477333413\ and delete the file named "persistent".

Reactions: dragon322

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
the art is beautiful, the plot is nice, and the wait is terrible.

Apart from jokes the game is nice I'll have to wait for more content.

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
Does someone know where i can get the Gloves to open the Hot Door in the Scrap Ship?

And I really think this game needs a "Show Interaction" Button like literally all Point and Click games have to show with what you can interact in a Room. Its just a pain in the Ass at some point to have to look at each corner just to find out if you can click on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoopsneedle

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Anyone got a picture walkthrough on how the hell can you get past the crane mini-game?
I tried like 6 times and I manage to move the str8 piece from left to right.

S.O.S pls
I can't seem to get to the crane mini-game/scrap ship people are talking about. I keep repeating past scenes then returning to my room, but no time passes.

I wonder if requires progressing with the asteroid mining.

Last edited:

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I don't know if it's because I carried on from my 5.5 save but I can't seem to get the new event in the corridor to trigger so I haven't got to the junkyard! :(

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6 APK
Android games updated daily -

bopung

May 12, 2019
Just finished 6.0 last night, and I loved the art. The women drawn proportionally not over the top. This game has a lot of potential.

Profworm

Jul 18, 2018
Okay, so what I like about this game? It's... Chill. Not tons of drama. The girls are willing participants, not having to be tricked or coerced. The plot so far is just a grunt trying his best to help out and endearing himself to people in the process. I like that.

And the art style is fantastic. Makes me wish I wasn't a broke-ass so I could support this game. Maybe in a few months. :p

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes