Sep 12, 2020
  • ( a total of 140 additional images were added to the game, which are part of:)
  • A new location: the kitchen
  • Changing backgrounds for the massage room (charts).
  • 4 massage scenes, for Lorza her storyline
  • An XXX illustration for Lorza
  • A XXX scene for Lorza
  • 8 more items for the inventory.
  • New gameplay/quests for Lorza her storyline.
Then there's also:

• Skip buttons! Start at any chapter you like!
  • Press 'L' to show the Space-Rescue logo on screen (can be included in screenshots).
  • Fixed the glitches in the junker mini-game.
  • Screen has rounded edges, to emulate old TV screen (part of a feature that's work in progress).
I thought the junkyard was new too, as I didn't remember it from my last playthrough, but apparently I was wrong. This makes it a bit light on new content... but I won't complain, the game is still gorgeous to look at, and very funny.

impzz

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone please share a save/ Apparently mine has skipped over most story lines and it unusable :/

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So wait this update is seriously just lesbian message scenes and you giving the girl a dildo instead of fucking her? Legitimately the worst update this game has had. None of those scenes are worthwhile in the slightest.

Reactions: Dexco and water00

water00

Jan 18, 2019
Agreed. Terrible update. I used an RPA unpacker to check out the images

Basically just a few scenes for Lorza

Reactions: Ragingrager

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Agreed. Terrible update. I used an RPA unpacker to check out the images

Basically just a few scenes for Lorza
After skimming through the unpacker, that legitmately seems to be all. Seriously what a waste of an update.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
very short update, normally i wouldnt be bother by it but what bother me was two shots could have been a lot more hotter but theyre played for comedy instead.

im still interested in the game and will keep playing but i hope the next update has more content, i would even be ok with longer wait times between updates if they updated didnt stop in the middle of the questline so often (i am aware thats not always possible).

Reactions: water00

calCoffers

Jul 29, 2019
Lorza is giving one of the girls a massage and I need to find towels; it seems as though they are in the spa but I can't enter it without the keycard and the two sisters haven't appeared in the lobby. Think my save is bugged or something...

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Lorza is giving one of the girls a massage and I need to find towels; it seems as though they are in the spa but I can't enter it without the keycard and the two sisters haven't appeared in the lobby. Think my save is bugged or something...
You'll find the towel in the kitchen but it's dirty. You have to find the soap in the mailing room and then wash it in the dishwasher.

Reactions: calCoffers
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes