pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Will the new events trigger or will I have to start over?
I really don't want to start over again.

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Tried using ver 0.6 save, alot of inventory stuff is bugged EdIt: Oh welp there's a skip to the update very nice

Last edited:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Tried using ver 0.6 save, alot of inventory stuff is bugged
The game tells you on the load screen you can't.

this game rly needs some kind of hint system. Im lost and dont personally think its worth fighting through it
I agree. I got about a minute into the new (7.0) version and I'm stuck. I'm reminded of the old point-and-click adventure games on the PC where the solution was some off-the-wall item that wouldn't work at all in the real word and deifies even game logic.

Last edited:

bingolebongo

May 15, 2020
The game tells you on the load screen you can't.

I agree. I got about a minute into the new (7.0) version and I'm stuck. I'm reminded of the old point-and-click adventure games on the PC where the solution was some off-the-wall item that wouldn't work at all in the real word and deifies even game logic.
I don't necessarily disagree, but in case you don't know there's a walkthrough coming a week after each release. So at least that's something.

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Inventory does not work. Incorrectly paths to images.
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/inventory/images/inventory/jacket_i.png'>:
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 380, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 380, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/inventory/images/inventory/jacket_i.png'.
images/inventory/images/inventory - doubled path

OUI6

Oct 22, 2021
I cant find the paycard to get the drink, can someone hepl me?
I struggled with this one as well. I believe it happened when I walked into the right corridor next to the captains room? She makes an announcement for you to come and gives you the card.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Crane game can you rotate the blocks? unless I'm miss reading I don't see it in the manual of it.

memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
oh comon guys her tits are wierd and she got two pus and its just my own opinion about her looks it doesnt necessary apply to other people and u can like it and enjoy for me its just not the thing, im not saying to remove it
i was actually pretty excited by the idea of this but after having actually seen it, i'm pretty disappointed tbh. i think the execution of it could've looked a lot better. same for the lipples/mouth nipples. they look shrivelled up. it's such a missed opportunity to me because i really like the lipple thing like the priestess in warlock and boobs had really sexy lip nipples.

p.s. where do you a human toy for her? i got the rocket model in the captains ready room. i did all the forge dildos thatare available to me. i'm stuck

Reactions: jokuur
4.10 star(s) 41 Votes