roux69

Jul 1, 2017
p.s. where do you a human toy for her? i got the rocket model in the captains ready room. i did all the forge dildos thatare available to me. i'm stuck
I got angry at this too. Once you got the toy rockets from the captain's office and the vibro cutter, you have to click on the poster on the wall behind lorza in the massage room.

KyTu

Aug 17, 2018
I struggled with this one as well. I believe it happened when I walked into the right corridor next to the captains room? She makes an announcement for you to come and gives you the card.
I got the card, thanks

3xac7

Dec 10, 2018
How do i make a protective glove, searched everywhere? Edit: it's in the Kitchen infront of the tree room, small rectangle shape
Still can't find it.
Can you give more precise hint please. In the kitchen there is an oven, it's logical that gloves should be somewhere there, but I can't open the oven, MC says - "Maybe I should come back when the timer has ran out?"

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Still can't find it.
Can you give more precise hint please. In the kitchen there is an oven, it's logical that gloves should be somewhere there, but I can't open the oven, MC says - "Maybe I should come back when the timer has ran out?"
Hmm that's weird, I remembered clicking the oven in the kitchen and i got the gloves, I might've clicked all the ? stuff around it that's probably why. Sorry i couldn't help much. I was just clicking everywhere in the kitchen and coincidently I got the glove.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I don't necessarily disagree, but in case you don't know there's a walkthrough coming a week after each release. So at least that's something.
I did not know. Thanks.

Inventory does not work. Incorrectly paths to images.
Code:
While loading <'Image' u'images/inventory/images/inventory/jacket_i.png'>:
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 380, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 380, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/inventory/images/inventory/jacket_i.png'.
images/inventory/images/inventory - doubled path
Old save?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i was actually pretty excited by the idea of this but after having actually seen it, i'm pretty disappointed tbh. i think the execution of it could've looked a lot better. same for the lipples/mouth nipples. they look shrivelled up. it's such a missed opportunity to me because i really like the lipple thing like the priestess in warlock and boobs had really sexy lip nipples.

p.s. where do you a human toy for her? i got the rocket model in the captains ready room. i did all the forge dildos thatare available to me. i'm stuck
if i remember u had to split it and then connect both parts together in different way but i dont remember if u do this using knife and 3d printer or something else, overall i tried to forget about that mission and that alien woman

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
How do you play the minigame on Android? There aren't any buttons, just a big grey pad that always makes you go down.

Jul 13, 2020
This asteroid mini-game gives me hard headaches...
It's because it's two sets of timings and movement, you tick along straight forward at a certain rate, but if you move, you move diagonally forwards at the rate you control it, but then the regular forward movement timing starts from 0. It's pretty unpleasant because it comes across as a rhythm game with no actual rhythm. The trick is to just try and always move yourself, never wait for the game to move you automatically, it's frantic, but you can unlock the sex scene and get all the materials you need quite reliably without getting too angry.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Gizzy28

Oct 14, 2018
does anyone know how to get through the asteroid game level 9 through mobile? It's frustrating because the controls are not as straightforward as an ordinary computer.

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes