Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Loving the game so far.
A little disappointed with Lorza ... but the massage scenes were great.
Total missed opportunity with Sophie, could have had an amazing tentacle scene with the plant roots.

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
I think I'm stuck because I have an item box bug that doesn't let me see the items and "crashes" the game every time I select anything. Anyone else is having this problem?

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
So is Mindy's mom Rosa in the cards for future updates? This game just seems too nice to have a cheating/cucking scenario.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Why does this developer have to fill up their code with so many hard pauses? I hacked all of the scripts for myself to force them to soft, but there's just too many to post. Most are 1 or 2 seconds but there's a dozen strangely specific 4.9 sec pauses in code/printer/printer.rpy. I suspect that's one module that was designed to annoy the player with some sort of "teletype" display style, and I haven't even run the damn game yet.

rock10

May 8, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 398, in <module>
  File "game/code/Inventory/inventory.rpy", line 92, in description
AttributeError: 'Item' object has no attribute 'description'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/Inventory/inventory.rpyc", line 398, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Fix please?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You need to supply more context. You somehow tried to access an inventory item that had no description. Here's the list from the decompiled inventory.rpy script that I have. From what I can tell, everything has a description attribute, so maybe you corrupted your inventory somehow?

Code:
default white_ball2_i = Item("White ball", icon = "ball_2.png", description = "Default item description")

# items found in game ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

default item_banana = Item("Banana", icon="banana_i.png", description = "It's a freshly picked banana from the {b}Bio-garden{/b}.")
default item_pink_plant = Item("Pink Plant", icon="pink_plant_i.png", description = "It's the alien plant I got from {b}Raymond{/b}. Since I'm cursed with plants, I better hand it over to {b}Sophie{/b}.")
default item_xlcondom = Item("Invisible Thin Condom", icon = "xlcondom_i.png", description = "I do it safe, or not at all!{p}...and it used to be a lot of the last unfortunately.")
default item_holomagazine = Item("Holo Magazine", icon = "holomagazine_i.png", description = "These are my HOLO-magazines that I got back from {b}Ron{/b}{p}I should bring them to {b}Lune{/b} so she can start her research...")
default item_holomagazinelune = Item("Lune Holo Magazine", icon = "holomagazinelune_i.png", description = "Lune her nude shoot was printed in this magazine! {p}She is stunning!")
default item_lowuvlight = Item("lowuvlight", icon = "lowuvlight_i.png", description = "It's a spare light bulb that I found at the {b}Biolab{/b},{p}it perfectly mimics sunlight, even in the darkest rooms.")
default item_astreoiddecorate = Item("Asteroid Box", icon = "asteroiddecorate_i.png", description = "I placed a full box of asteroids in the {b}Shuttle bay{/b},{p}I better tell {b}Lune{/b} that she can browse through it.")
default item_developedholo = Item("Developed Holo", icon = "developedholo_i.png", description = "These are the HOLO's I developed for {b}Lune{/b}.{p}I bet she can't wait to see these!")
default item_massage_statue = Item("Golden Statue", icon = "massage_statue_i.png", description = "It's the golden statue I took from the {b}Spa{/b}. {p}I have this strange hunch that i'll need this in the future...")
default item_cleanbot = Item("Clean-Bot", icon = "cleanbot_i.png", description = "It's bob, our clean-bot. The magnets in it's core even allow him to clean walls and ceilings!")
default item_camera= Item("Holo Camera", icon = "camera_i.png", description = "It's the Holo-Camera from {b}Lune{/b}. It's a classic model that requires some skill to handle.")
default item_stickytape = Item("Sticky Tape", icon = "stickytape_i.png", description = "It's the tape I found near the {b}Decontamination room{/b}. {p}Who knows, it might come in handy!")
default item_vent_lever = Item("Vent Lever", icon = "vent_lever_i.png", description = "It's a replacement I made for the broken vent-lever in the {b}Bio-lab{/b}.I'd better give this to Sophie soon.")
default item_vibro_cutter = Item("Vibro-Cutter", icon = "vibro_cutter_i.png", description = "Sophie gave this to me earlier. A nifty invention in the handle makes the blade vibrate like crazy.")
default item_keycard_lvl0 = Item("Keycard Lvl 00", icon = "keycard_lvl0_i.png", description = "It's the {b}Keycard{/b} I got when I first came aboard. {p}It gives me access to the {b}Crew Area{/b} of the ship.")
default item_keycard_lvl1 = Item("Keycard Lvl 01", icon = "keycard_lvl1_i.png", description = "I got it from {b}Lune{/b}, it raises my security Level to 01. {p}Now I can access more rooms and print new items!")
default item_keycard_lvl2 = Item("Keycard Lvl 02", icon = "keycard_lvl2_i.png", description = "I got it from {b}Sophie {/b}, it raises my security Level to 02. {p}Now I can access more rooms and print new items!")
default item_keycard_lvl3 = Item("Keycard Lvl 03", icon = "keycard_lvl3_i.png", description = "I got it from {b}the Captain{/b}, it raises my security Level to 03. {p}Now I can access more rooms and print new items!")
default item_keycard_junk = Item("Keycard Junkyard", icon = "keycard_junk_i.png", description = "I got it from {b}the Captain{/b}.{p}This keycard holds downloaded access codes for {b}The Junkyard{/b}.")
default item_keycard_spa = Item("Keycard Spa", icon = "keycard_spa_i.png", description = "This is {b}Mindy's Keycard{/b}, {p}with this I can finally visit the spa!")
default item_paycard_500 = Item("Paycard 500 Bits", icon = "paycard_500_i.png", description = "It's the 500 Eurobits Paycard I got from {b}the Captain{/b}.{p}It's Earth's standard digital currency as of 2279.")
default item_rope = Item("Rosa's Rope", icon = "rope_i.png", description = "I got this rope when I untangled {b}Rosa{/b}, I should bring it to {b}Lune{/b}.")
default item_scanreport = Item("Damage Report", icon = "scanreport_i.png", description = "It's a damage report of the broken shuttle.{p}I should bring it to {b}the Captain{/b}.")
default item_glasses = Item("Hank's Glasses", icon = "glasses_i.png", description = "I'm hiding {b}Hank's Glasses{/b},{p}so he won't see Mindy & Sandy leaving the bar.")
default item_binoculars = Item("Bird Binoculars", icon = "binoculars_i.png", description = "These are {b}Hank's Binoculars{/b}.{p}They are state of the art technology and can even see through thick fog.")
default item_book = Item("Rosa's book", icon = "book_i.png", description = "I teleported this book aboard for {b}Rosa{/b}.{p}But I fear it's so boring it won't distract her at all...")
default item_book_sexy = Item("Switched book", icon = "book_sexy_i.png", description = "I swapped {b}Rosa's Gardening Book{/b},{p}for 'The gardens of Eden', an {b}Erotic Novel{/b}.{p}I hope that will distract her!")
default item_ice_cubes = Item("Ice Cubes", icon = "ice_i.png", description = "These frozen bits of water are really chilly!")
default item_glass = Item("Empty Glass", icon = "glass_i.png", description = "...It's a glass from the {b}Squeezi-bar{/b}.")
default item_lifesaver = Item("Life Saver", icon = "lifesaver_i.png", description = "This is a piece of antique 'Rescue Equipment' from {b}Lune{/b} her collection. It should keep me floating in the pool!")
default item_oranges = Item("Oranges", icon = "oranges_i.png", description = "These are {b}Oranges{/b} from the {b}Squeezi-bar{/b}.")
default item_smoothie = Item("Smoothie", icon = "smoothie_i.png", description = "These familiar looking {b}Smoothies{/b} are for {b} Mindy & Sandy{/b}.")
default item_yoghurt = Item("Yoghurt Block", icon = "yoghurt_i.png", description = "It's a block of {b}Repli-Yoghurt{/b} I took from the {b}Squeezi-bar{/b}.{p}I better use it before it falls apart.")
default item_holoball = Item("Holo-Ball", icon = "holoball_i.png", description = "It's a {b}Holo-ball{/b}, a small device that can take many shapes. I should probably return it to the {b}Holo-Resort{/b}.")
default item_box1 = Item("JetMail Package", icon = "box1_i.png", description = "It's a {b}Jetmail package for Lune{/b}, {p}I better drop it off at {b}her room{/b}.")
default item_box2 = Item("JetMail Package", icon = "box2_i.png", description = "It's a {b}Jetmail package for Lorza{/b}, {p}I might as well bring it over to {b}the Spa{/b}.")
default item_printcable = Item("Printer Cable", icon = "printcable_i.png", description = "It's the missing {b}cable{/b} for the 'Print-o-matic' in {b}my room{/b}. {p}Now I can finally use of my printer!")
default item_towel = Item("Spa Towel", icon = "towel_i.png", description = "The {b}towel{/b} feels soft to the touch and has a pleasant smell. This is the perfect thing to bring to {b}The Spa{/b}.")
default item_towel_dirty = Item("Dirty Towel", icon = "towel_dirty_i.png", description = "It's the {b}dirty towel{/b} I found in the {b}Kitchen{/b}... In this state I can only use it to clean my tools.")
default item_detergent = Item("Detergent", icon = "detergent_i.png", description = "This {b}detergent{/b} is so concentrated, that one box lasts a lifetime. No wonder it was still in the {b}Storage{/b}!")
default item_mchart = Item("Massage Chart", icon = "mchart_i.png", description = "The girls encircled areas on the {b}Massage Charts{/b} where they are feeling stiff. {p}I better drop these off at Lorza her desk.")
default item_ovenmits = Item("Oven Mits", icon = "ovenmits_i.png", description = "It's a pair of {b}oven mits{/b}. These can withstand temperatures up to a thousand degrees.")
default item_sodacan = Item("Soda pop can", icon = "sodacan_i.png", description = "It's a can of {b}Soda-Pop{/b}. It's the energy drink {b}Lorza{/b} asked for.")
default item_vibrator = Item("Lorza's Toy", icon = "vibrator_i.png", description = "It's the {b}Spaceship-toy{/b} I made for Lorza...It will go where no man went before.")
default item_spaceship = Item("Spaceship", icon = "spaceship_i.png", description = "It's a {b}spaceship{/b} from the Captains desk. It has the perfect shape for {b}Lorza{/b} her toy.")
default item_headphones = Item("Headphones", icon = "headphones_i.png", description = "This must be Juli's {b}Music Player{/b}. I'd best bring it to her before she leaves.")
default item_lube = Item("Lube", icon = "lube_i.png", description = "This is Lorza's ehh...{b}Lupa{/b}. {p}It's an extremely slippery natural {b}lubricant{/b}.")
default item_jacket = Item("Jacket", icon = "jacket_i.png", description = "This {b}Jacket{/b} probably belonged to one of the Marz-Pop girls.{p}But I don't think they will come back for it...")

#Junkers girls

default item_shuttleparts = Item("Shuttle Parts", icon = "shuttleparts_i.png", description = "These are the {b}shuttleparts{/b} I need to repair the {b}Pink Shuttle{/b}.")
default item_small_metal_dick = Item("Metal Rod...", icon = "metal_dick_small_i.png", description = "I made this Rod, using the Plasma-Anvil.{p}I wonder if it's any good?")
default item_medium_metal_dick = Item("Metal Rod...", icon = "metal_dick_medium_i.png", description = "I made this Rod, using the Plasma-Anvil.{p}I wonder if it's any good?")
default item_large_metal_dick = Item("Metal Rod...", icon = "metal_dick_large_i.png", description = "I made this Rod, using the Plasma-Anvil.{p}I wonder if it's any good?")
default item_droid = Item("Droid", icon = "droid_i.png", description = "Those are the {b}droid parts{/b} Yi jie made for me.{p} I hope I can put it together somehow!")
default item_broombrush = Item("Broom Brush", icon = "broombrush_i.png", description = "It is a {b}brush{/b} that came off a broom.")
default item_outfit = Item("Outfit", icon = "outfit_i.png", description = "It's {b}Keens outfit{/b}. Hopefully I can make a decent disguise out of it.")
default item_disguise = Item("Disguise", icon = "disguise_i.png", description = "It's the amazing {b}disguise{/b} I made for Keen! Too bad I can't wear it to work...")
default item_keenclone = Item("Keen", icon = "keenclone_i.png", description = "It's Keen... pretending not to be {b}Keen{/b}. Let's hurry back to Yi jie, before someone sees us!")
default item_cloneletter = Item("Keen's Letter", icon = "cloneletter_i.png", description = "It's the {b}letter{/b} I got from Keen. It came with a {b}photo{/b}.")

# items from printer ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

default item_glue = Item("Super Glue", icon = "glue_i.png", description = "Better watch out with this. {p}It will glue your hands together for sure!")
default item_paint = Item("Rainbow Spray Paint", icon = "paint_i.png", description = "Just turn the knob to select a color. {p}It's the perfect finish for my model planes...or anything else!")
default item_cable = Item("Data Cable", icon = "cable_i.png", description = "This cleverly designed cable will connect to everything!")

default item_nuts_screws = Item("Nuts & Screws", icon = "nuts_screws_i.png", description = "The classic nuts & screws. {p} You can never have enough of these!")
default item_steelpipe = Item("Steel Pipe", icon = "steel_pipe_i.png", description = "A lightweight pipe!{p}The ship is full of these!")
default item_metal_plate = Item("Metal Plate", icon = "metal_plate_i.png", description = "A lightweight plate!{p}The ship is full of these!")

default item_battery = Item("Micro Battery", icon = "battery_i.png", description = "Once fully charged, it can last for 10 years!")
default item_solar_shield = Item("Solar Shield", icon = "solar_shield_i.png", description = "It generates power, while also working as a heatshield. {p}The outer hull is covered with these.")
default item_electroengine = Item("Electro Engine", icon = "electroengine_i.png", description = "It's a powerful electro engine,{p} originally designed to fit in small spaceships like shuttles.")

default item_coolingfan = Item("Micro Cooling Fan", icon = "coolingfan_i.png", description = "It's a computer-part. It keeps things nice and cool!")
default item_memorybank = Item("Micro Memory Bank", icon = "memorybank_i.png", description = "It's a computer-part. This can story a lifetime of memories...")
default item_ai_chip = Item("Micro AI chip", icon = "ai_chip_i.png", description = "This computer part holds an AI-program designed for basic tasks.")
default item_ai_chip_broken = Item("Melted AI chip", icon = "ai_chip_broken_i.png", description = "This computer part contains 'Print-Tease' her AI-program, I'd better be careful with this!")

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "code/Inventory/inventory.rpyc", line 398, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Fix please?

Giorno098

Nov 18, 2019
i cant wash the towel keen says something about washbot being on lunchbreak or taking a day off ?? the heck should I do ??

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes