APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
When i open the game it just cloeses without any message. Does anyone know why?
Sorry not going to be much help there I had that issue back at release fro 5.0 then the next version played fine. Still waiting on the DL for this version7.5 hoping I don't have the same issue as you are. Good luck and let us know if you get it figured out.

Edit: My DL finished and this time it opened fine for me.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
It's 2021 and people are still giving dark-skinned characters pink nipples. :rolleyes:

Aside from that, this game is wonderfully wholesome. But jeez, haven't seen that since the M&F days.
At least it's not like some 3D CG games where the "black/brown people" are just white/Asian models with the color slider maxed out.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsneedle

NeoBear78

Mar 2, 2020
Is the jacket needed for the outfit it I have the hair and glasses but what else do I need?

Never mind I am dumb but also what the hell zzz

Eluysion

Jan 6, 2018
How do you even beat the space shuttle mini game on mobile it's literally unplayable since the controls are hidden, and no matter if u tap the top are of the bottom right corner you still move down or up randomly like how is that even possible. The girl even says there's buttons on the bottom right of the screen but they're not even there.

Rasputin1980

Jul 4, 2017
It's here.

• A total of 204 new images were added to the game, which are part of:
  • New location: 2 Crew Hallways
  • New Location: Crew Lounge
  • New Location: Telecope Lounge
  • New Location: Medbay Entrance
  • New Location: Medbay Office
  • 2 XXX scenes for Yi-jie
  • Various new character poses, items and additional story art.

Then there's also:

• Fixed the bugs & spelling errors you found, thanks!
I can see the med bay but it is not accessible and neither is the floor part in front/next to it offering a door

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes