Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I haven't played this and this is what the tag says - no vag sex coz if there is then it is tagged.
That and others in the thread have said there is no vaginal. I'm not going to waste my time playing this game just to see if it's anal only still or maybe there is one small 2-second long scene with vaginal sex later.

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
Don't know why the genre tags haven't updated in what seems like a long time, but the game features blowjob, titjob and vaginal sex as well.

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
progressed through story, some characters are locked, you can't replay scenes with them?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Nope, sadly the new "chapter select" option reveals the captain is going to be the last character
I might've guessed but thanks. Saw it by myself now anyways. Makes sense by the way considering Larry (7) inspirations among other things but I might be wrong here. And not all lost since there's at least certain other scene with a black girl now.

This new skip stuff crutch is actually useful and alright decision/compromise overall I think. Still hope that release version will have some sort of quest log though.

This simplified mini-games - don't see much of a point honestly but better than nothing I guess.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
The skip option in the mini game is a nice touch. I wish a certain game that starts with Dandy has them too. :cautious:
That Lorza ending makes you feel like you just got blue balled. :mad:
At there is progress. Can't say that about Cloud Meadow.
See you in a year. If the world hasn't ended in nuclear holocaust.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
That and others in the thread have said there is no vaginal. I'm not going to waste my time playing this game just to see if it's anal only still or maybe there is one small 2-second long scene with vaginal sex later.
Then the tag should be fixed. There definitely is vaginal sex, and with many characters. Anal is only there for a single character, the first one you meet: I guess what confuses people is that this character is the first one you interact with, and both sex scenes you get with her are both anal, but it's most definitely not an anal-only game.

Reactions: redcap85

phbr

Jun 22, 2018
Why didn't I get a Level 3 Keycard from the doctor?
Did you load an old save? The game doesn't give you an error if you do, but bugs like that might happen.

The currently intended way to play the new content is to start a new game and then choose whatever route you want as the starting point (doctor in your case).

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, both this game and futurama are pulling from the same "era" of sci fi, so it makes sense.
hmmm, a mashup of Fry and Roger Wilco? (The MC's uniform is clearly Space Quest inspired)

That being said, this game seems to be really underrated, not much talk going on in this thread either.
Maybe because of the astonishly incomplete tag list on the OP?

Donutz87

Apr 2, 2018
This game is so good. but i'm shocked that there arent any new updates
Good things take time I guess? Not defending developers letting games sit in development hell for months at a time with zero updates, but from what I've learned, most of these indie games tend to be from a development team of just a handful of people, and sometimes it's just a SINGLE person developing, and them having lives and jobs outside of developing these games, it's understandable when there's no updated for a couple months at a time, but in this specific scenario, yea it's been a long ass while. Hopefully they just been busy, but still cracking away and we'll see a moderate update before the end of the year hopefully! lol

4.20 star(s) 47 Votes