Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Wow the Lorza story line is completely terrible. A bunch of cock tease scenes while she promises you something and never delivers. What an actual waste of time. I sure can't wait for the like one scene we going to get to make up for all of those mini scenes that weren't remotely appealing.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That damn asteroid mini game is too difficult: 9 waves are too many for a bonus scene.

Moreover, only 1 bad sex scene for Lune is a fucking waste.

You know what, the whole game looks like a damn tease with no acceptable reward.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
That damn asteroid mini game is too difficult: 9 waves are too many for a bonus scene.

Moreover, only 1 bad sex scene for Lune is a fucking waste.

You know what, the whole game looks like a damn tease with no acceptable reward.
Nope that one is simple, try the puzzle in the junkyard ship. Thank god you can say cheat.

You need to finish 9 levels with rocks to get to the fuck-scene. With the junkyard ship puzzle, nobody cares.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nope that one is simple, try the puzzle in the junkyard ship. Thank god you can say cheat.

You need to finish 9 levels with rocks to get to the fuck-scene. With the junkyard ship puzzle, nobody cares.
It doesn't matter anymore. Now that I've just found out that Our MC prefers a plant to a chick I think I'm going to do the only right thing to do, that is -------> trashbin folder. And so be it.

Rotopol

Nov 17, 2019
Well, to find the answer to that, you could download the walkthrough. A link to that is given in the starting post. However, you would need a working level 3 keycard... Since the one you have doesn't work due to some bug in version 0.9.5 of the game, the answer is actually: you can't progress beyond that point.

Reactions: Barkin 10

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Well, to find the answer to that, you could download the walkthrough. A link to that is given in the starting post. However, you would need a working level 3 keycard... Since the one you have doesn't work due to some bug in version 0.9.5 of the game, the answer is actually: you can't progress beyond that point.
Thank you

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes