Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
you cant even change it with unren because its an item and not a direct value
Yeh that sucked, in the end I decided to just play the game through. It's fun, a little comparable to Paradise Lust. Same Graphics type, thank god, not the endless grinding.

Last edited:

GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
The problem is the (new) doctor's story.
2 new variables are set, when you finish the story, which are required for sos signal at bridge and wrestler story to start.

If you finished the story in last update already, the variables are not set.

• Open console with "Shift" + "o"
  • enter following lines and confirm with "Return"-key
    • wrestlers_start=True
    • sos_active=True
  • Close console with "Esc"
I tried but the sos is flashing. Clicking it doesn't work.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Love this game, but does it have an in-game guide/hint list telling you what you need to do next yet? Even a great game like this is no fun if you're always getting stuck.

Apr 2, 2018
I've been wanting to play for a long time and finally started.
In principle, the game is very good, and the artist is the same as in the summer saga, which was apparently abandoned, but it's a pity. It's a little frustrating that this game is another long-term construction. 0.0.2.4.2.1.4 etc. Although I'm used to it. But I still remember that this game has been done for a long time and I started just now, that is, it has been many years and there is not enough content.

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I've been wanting to play for a long time and finally started.
In principle, the game is very good, and the artist is the same as in the summer saga, which was apparently abandoned, but it's a pity. It's a little frustrating that this game is another long-term construction. 0.0.2.4.2.1.4 etc. Although I'm used to it. But I still remember that this game has been done for a long time and I started just now, that is, it has been many years and there is not enough content.
I think the dev is busy programming his mini-games (15 in number) according to his Patreon page.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Dang that asteroid minigame is cancer. I figured with the version number the game was close to finished and worth a try, but it looks less than half done. What's the actual rate of progress, since the game is over 4 years old and this far, give it another half decade to finish up or get abandoned?

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes