katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Daz does appear to be exceptionally slow in this regard. I've seen devs talk about day long render times for a single scene at 1920x1080 with only a middling level of detail. I have to imagine those builds are spending so much time doing complicated math to get the refracted light exactly correct on the empty flat shaded wall in the background.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, because rendering doesn't take time at all, right? :FacePalm:
Gods...
The amount of time needed is not the issue. Does rendering require you to be in front of the computer all the time it takes? Forgive my assumptions, and trust me, I'm not taking away any merit from any dev using 3DCG in ANY way, since they need to select models, to apply or make the poses by themselves and also compose every scene. And that takes time AND effort AND creativity. These games also need the scripting and the coding. But correct me if I'm wrong, cannot a 3D artist queue renders and then, IDK, go to work, do house chores, etc, etc? Well, 2D artists can't. They also usually create from scratch. Sketch, linework, color, shades... You need me to keep going?

Again, most solo devs, even those using 3D renders tends to bring small updates when they update monthly. A lot of them bring small updates once every two months. There are a few notable exceptions, but hey, everyone has a life, has to earn a living and so on. This is especially true when it comes to 2D artists. You know, good 2D art require hours, and months, and years of practice. That usually means you probably are working as an illustrator at some level, either professionally or maybe doing some occasional amateurish commisions. Either way you are dividing your time between what gives you an (usually small) income and a game in which you need to work for free for months before donations could actually help you to barely scrape by.

Just my point of view. In any case, given that the pace doesn't feel enough for you, have you considered perhaps to offer your help to the dev? Maybe you can draw additional art, help them with colouring, with coding or... good feedback and moral support? How about that?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok just to clear things up. Can the lubricant be found to open the pink shuttle. I have clicked everything in every available room and nothing. If its not available please add a note or something to indicate the end of the quest line in this version or something.

Otherwise I like what I have seen so far.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
ok just to clear things up. Can the lubricant be found to open the pink shuttle. I have clicked everything in every available room and nothing. If its not available please add a note or something to indicate the end of the quest line in this version or something.

Otherwise I like what I have seen so far.
It's finished there. The game ends when you reach the end of Sophie's content. The game doesn't really have an open-end right now, it's pretty linear for the moment. So you can't currently miss content in its current form.

Last edited:

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Sophie calls me to the garden to fix the auto-thermostat. I click on it, I am told it is an auto-thermostat. I click on Sophie, I get the enjoy garden and visit plant choices. So now what?

Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
I really like this game, but no, the pace is not quite great. In fact, for a game that has almost a year time is quite short content. Take into account that there's games in this web that have a lot more content being also created by a single dev and even more "younger" in time than this project...
it's most likely that the developer hasn't hit his target yet in terms of donation for him to let go of his day job. Unless he goes full time and gets enough funding the updates seems reasonable for the game's quality...

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes