VN - Unity - Completed - Space SEX [v1.0] [SINVR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Hybris

This is just a very fancy flash comic game. The models look nice but are clearly from or at least heavily based on the ones from the old 3D Sexvilla games.

You have a variety of positions to choose from but its very lacking and the handful of comic panels don't add much to the game or the characters

It works and is complete but more effort was spent on the UI and menus then the actual game or story.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CourtesyFlush

Do not download. It's not working. And if you manage to run it somehow, it will crash eventually. This is broken, buggy and not worth a while. Also the graphics looks like from 2005 or something, wtf! It's ugly, weird, stiff and almost robotic.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

FreshRevenge

The voice acting is pretty good and I like it tells somewhat of a decent story for each of the scenarios.

However the graphics and animations look stiff and almost robotic. I feel that the developer should take notes from developers from Wild Life.

Also the graphics feel outdated for something that should be coming out of 2020. It is like graphics from 2010 or something.

The main character is expressionless. The girl is moaning and everything and you don't hear a peep out of him.

Plus the blow job rig is so out sync that it shows clipping. This might be good on smaller screens or android devices but it looks like shit on bigger screens.

I saw this on Steam and kind of glad that I didn't purchase it because I think they need to update their engine or something, they are still using the crapware that they use for the SinVR games.