• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.6.3] [RanliLabz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kaorok

I've just played through the latest release, and here's my impressions:
    1. This is one of the few games that makes me go "Where is the creator's Patreon so I can throw money at them?" and "Wow this has so many great ideas, I'm going to blatantly steal some of these in my future work".
    2. Standout feature has to be the kink/trait system. It's just so clean, especially considering that this is made in Ren'Py, which I have first-hand experience in coding. It's a nightmare, and I only suffered a bug once, while trying to roll back from a game over where I ended up as a vending machine. I'm going to steal this for a project I'm doing in the future, FYI.
    3. Somebody used Daz3D in an erotic game and went through the bother of customizing the models! The art style is great, the uncanny valley issue that tends to be a problem with 3D erotic models is avoided just because of how stylized and cartoony everyone looks. I do have to agree that the humans all mostly have the same body types, which is understandable since they're all in the space military which probably has strict physical requirements, but I still wish there were more.
    3.1 Why is the French maid classified as chubby tho??? She's stacked, I def agree with those who complained that her great hourglass body is not what most people who aren't working as a coke-addicted fashion model would call chubby.
    4. It's a scifi erotic comedy video game that has bisexuality, pregnancy, and sex with aliens. This is such specifically tailored to me I'm wondering if you are in contact with the game designer who announced they're making a murder-mystery video game visual novel where you solve clues using picture-number puzzles.
    5. The game manages to capture the right tone for lightening what would otherwise be too creepy/disturbing stuff. And yet the game still acknowledges that things are very rape-y in the universe. That's a really clever writing achievement.
    6. I've enjoyed every character we've encountered on the ship so far, even dumb hunky Chad and the nerdy guy who keeps complaining about rape and even Philmore and the girl whose super into cheating. That's an achievement, IMHO.

My critiques
    1. I wish the game had some way of telling you if the animation is looping or not. I suspect I may have missed a detail because I clicked on next while an animation was playing.
    2. Does picking Morgana lock you out of getting to sleep with Lancelot? What about bisexuals like me who want to sleep with both of them? Maybe a way to have Morgana swap into Lancelot and back?? A similar situation arises with Nurse and Hanzi... why can't I ask both of them to stay???
    3. There is some odd pacing issues, which I can't specifically point what is wrong with them. Not all chapters lead to a satisfying conclusion, like the shower chapter, which, while fun, had one of the longest, least interactive ending sequences in the game. It's thankfully followed by the clinic/hairstyling/Hanzi vs Nurse sequence, which is one of the funniest chapters so far.
    4. The Pandaemonium sequences all just feel off, and ruin the rhythm of the game. Like I understand their importance, but they both feel too long and too slow yet not informative enough. It's got way too much of "Protagonist talking to themselves while they're confused" and not enough plot or interacting with other characters. The tone just feels too serious compared to the rest of the game, and this being a fantasy sequence when the rest of the game is scifi just makes things worse, in my opinion. I wouldn't know how to fix this as the Pandaemonium parts are interesting and I don't know how to change them without breaking something, but... maybe more jokes? These are the least fun demons I've run into in a long while.

Anyway, I'm off to check out Patreon and open up Daz3D, hope this review was helpful!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vindex

has to be the best game i played here so far....

its not perfect its not complete yet sure and sometimes the MC is so dumb its immersion breaking and if i wish for anything is that i wish his intelligence develop along his character and the plot BUT this game has the best system i seen so far in all the games i tried with excellent gating mechanism for acceptable and none acceptable fetishes for the player preference along with the sexuality and gender acceptance as well like i have not seen a game with such extensive yet so intelligent design in that regard and i cannot wait to play its future versions
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DragonKnight1998

SpaceCorps is a game set in a distant future which looks a lot like a comedic fission of Starship Troopers and StarTrek

The game itself features a plethora of sexual content and kinks, while also allowing the player to avoid it at will. The graphics are well made and the music seems to fit in most situations, unless it doesn't for the sake of comedy.

The strong point of this game is its humor with some running gags and lots of unexpected situations happening throughout its course. The plot hasn't gone far as of 0.2.7 but I don't think that is the intended purpose.

All in all, great game. I wouldlove to see where it goes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

desmosome

[v0.2.7]

This game isn't for everyone but its one of the higher quality games on this site.

The production value is extremely high with a unique UI with lots of bells and whistles. You get the sense that you are in for the long haul, as you make numerous choices that shape the MC little by little (faith, obedience, fetishes, etc). There are pretty much every kink imaginable, but actual sexual content for any fetish is up to the player's choice. These choices in turn shape the MC's reactions to a fetish and enable/disable future content that deals with the same fetish.

Bear in mind that these choices and MC's stats will not shield you from everything. While you won't be forced to have gay sex or anything of the sort, you will see dongs everywhere. EVERYWHERE! Small dongs, tiny dongs, giant dongs, magnum dongs, you name it. All characters are pretty much naked for the entirety of the game so far lol. You might not like muscle women, but you gotta do some training fight and almost die by snu snu. There is a certain science officer who is a terrifying aquatic alien to me. She feels like a real key character to the plot and some sexual scenes with her seem to give details into some of the plot elements. Understand that just because you disable certain fetishes with your choices doesn't mean that such things don't exist in the universe. It just means you wont fuck them. If you are very squeamish for non standard content, this game might not be for you.

With that out of the way, I will touch upon the main thing that makes this game unique and fun. The writing is supurb. This is a comedy, first and foremost. Imagine a ultra conservative farmboy autist from bumble fuck nowhere gets dropped into Starship Troopers. Most of the humor comes from his naive and plain idiotic take on what is going on. "What would Pastor Chang think of this!?" There is a bunch of dark humor, some meta humor, sarcastic humor, absurd propaganda akin to Starship Troopers, etc etc. Its generally very funny.

This review getting pretty long at this point so I'll just close by saying this is a very enjoyable game for people who like comedy and can tolerate a wide variety of fetishes. The only annoying thing for me were the extremely small text size that is used when characters mutter stuff under their breath.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

mpror

I just have one word for this game: Brilliant! :love::love:(y)

I actually have more words for this game but its one of the best on this website. The story is actually engaging, hilarious even thrilling at times. Choices matter and the way they are set up, makes me believe that certain choices will help develop your mc and even the characters around him (imagine that, not a spell or magic to corrupt or whatever or lift these weights 50 times by mindlessly clicking on it or something) actual choices that make the mc grow and respond differently in certain situations? I put a questionmark there because I havent seen enough of the game yet and see all the outcomes from every decision but I believe this is the intention of the dev, which I can only applaud. some actual character progression, fantastic!

Even tho the renders arent too great, it does not take away from the overall experience. This game has actual depth, something you barely find in any other games on this site.

You put other dev's to shame, a lot can be learned from your work! You might wonder tho, why only 4 stars? Game isnt finished yet, so I cant give you full marks, also I only give 5 stars to games that actually deserve it. Not just because it has some nice boobies in it or whatev. That being said, if the quality remains the same. I will edit my review and give you the 5 stars u deserve! Thank you for making this game!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

IndigoHawk

Fun and unique with its own sense of humor and a variety of (avoidable) kinks. This game full commits to its jokes and scenes no matter how crazy they are, which I appreciate.

The game tracks the MC's sexual relationships and preferences. The MC is a defined character, not a blank slate, and players influence how he develops. Some stats don't have much impact yet but make the game a roleplaying experience. What kind of the sex should the MC have? It's up to you!

The aesthetic was a bit odd at first but now I think it's part of the charm.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sparton297

This game hasn't even been out for a year and is more interesting and hopeful than games that have been out for a year and have been promised for more. The creator(s) is(are) very responsive to any questions or concerns, and I'm glad I took a chance on this. I can't wait to see more of this game.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Pimpslap

I have to confess that this game caught me by surprise. I was not expecting to enjoy it nearly as much as I did. The renders are decent, but where this game really shines is in the humor and the dialogue. RanliLabz has that old timey Western affectation down to an art, and this is perfectly bolstered by the accompaniment of traditional country tunes when appropriate. It's all a bit reminiscent of my favorite show, Firefly. The naivete of the MC is also a refreshing choice, and I genuinely had some laugh out loud moments as I journeyed along with this poor hapless soul. While this game includes practically every kink under the sun, it also gives you the freedom to tailor it to suit your particular tastes. Give it a try; you won't be disappointed.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

This game is a riot and a half.

I was initially hesitant to play it because I have very boring vanilla tastes, but this game does a very good job of allowing you to pick and choose what types of content you wish to have in your game. I am especially fond of the main character and the way that he is portrayed as endearingly naive, but not stupid. He is often the butt of a joke, but never in a cruel way.

The game moves along at a good pace, and the characters are well written and have distinct personalities. The character models can be overly exaggerated at times, especially the muscular characters, but it kind of suits the silly tone of the game. There's a variety of eyecandy in the game, including some aliens and demons.

The game is interesting, unique, and (most importantly) fun.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Tenets

RanliLabz's Spacecorps XXX is currently still in development, nonetheless, it still doesn't take away from the experience; what we have currently consists of comical, nonsensical fun, with tons of content and choices that allow us/you to choose what game you want to play, and what things you want to fuck. Great game so far, cannot wait for the next release.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Aykonn

If you came here for a good storyline, this is your game. If you came here looking for hot, lewd, bizarre, kinky, fetishes, this is also your game. The XXX scenes are really something as the characters design is so well made. 10/10 try this game now! What are you waiting for? So full of content for everyone regardless of gender, kink, sexual preferences, race, EVEN SPECIES.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

rfox317

SpaceCorps XXX is competing against well established games that try to offer as much content for players as possible and it more than does so. Many games are created by developers who have their interests and orientations and that's how they approach the game which is completely fine. Sometimes those same developers try to include other interests that they don't necessarily share as an afterthought due to demand or in an attempt to maximize potential donors/hype but sometimes what YOU may have been interested in doesn't get the same attention as the developers' core interests. Again that's fine. SpaceCorps however, attempts to balance all interests equally, which is not an easy task. It does so right away through its system of player choice. YOU select the content YOU want to see as opposed to being forced to try to skip through scenes that you REALLY didn't want to see.

SpaceCorps is also highly visual, some games have been able to achieve a very egalitarian approach to player interests and remain pretty hot but are largely text based...which may or may not be a problem for the player, even with the occasional picture.

The SpaceCorps development team is very responsive, and tries very hard to answer all questions and respect feedback from those who make it a success, the players.

At the time of this review SpaceCorps had not yet completed Act 1 and yet managed to provide content that checked off a wide variety of gamer kinks while still providing a lighthearted story. New content is being released at a rapid clip and gets better and better with each release.

Give it a try and judge for yourself.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

I came here for a space saga. I came here for the VN Star Wars that would turn out to be the sci fi epic we deserved.

I came here for amazing characters and thought provoking writing.

What I got was a shemale demon face fucking a muscle bound moron and some of the strangest shit i've seen in a story ever.

And I fucking love it.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

jenora

Story is pretty poor and jumps around too much. It seems like it's trying too hard to be funny some times. The sex isn't all that great. Some straight sex scenes require turning on gay sex scenes, which is dumb. Not the worst game, but not really worth playing IMO.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

gralthan

The story is ridiculous. Models are atrocious, renders awful. There is not one bit of logic or common sense whatsoever.

All of the above does not matter, however, as this is the most entertaining and comical adult game you'll ever play. Exceptional writing paired with excellent humour results in nothing short of a masterpiece in its own kind.

There's nothing really else to add, except maybe for the fact the game offers a wide selection of fetishes. However, if you're only looking to get your nut on, this is probably not the game you're looking for. But if you're after some good 'ol time, I can wholly recommend SpaceCorps.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Xander Fields

as of 0.2.3 build the game is coming along great lots of choices in kinks, a fair amount of difference even in the smallest of actions. as far as sex goes for such a low number build there are quite a couple of different kind of scenes. that all being said its funny, well made, & a good time to be had for all over 19. There is no 8th corp
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Kanarazu

This game has become one of my favourites games. Why?

At first I thought: "A game mixing comical and erotic content? I think it'll have like 1% sex and it'll be mediocre" Oh, how wrong I was. It will surprise you.

SpaceCorps XXX has a large pool of kinks (everything totally optional) and the funny part won't turn you off, quite the opposite! These two tags get along pretty well in this game.

If you're looking for bisexual content, you can get it! This game allows you play as 'Straight', 'Bicurious', and 'Bisexual' (all depends on your choices, and it will inform you how to achieve the non-straight path too, totally optional) and if you're wondering the bisexual path would have only femboys, you're totally wrong, you can achieve hunks.

Talking about animations this game displays a lot of unique pictures and not just static images with a little change in the faces.

Regarding the characters you have a huge variety of them (your funny-pervert childhood friend; your cute platonic love; a country smart girl; a bully; a female sergeant who's a dominatrix...) and all of them have a personality which don't leave you indifferent. They're not just move characters who appear once on a blue moon just to have sex with the main character.

Finally the story is pretty original, it mixes concepts as war and religion; obedience and rebellion; purity and perversity, all of them in a fantastic sci-fi scenario.

I recommend you at least give a try this game and judge it by yourself.

Review up to 0.2.3 version of the game.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Umbreeyoree

This game is currently on track to being quite possibly the best Renpy based visual novel ever. There are very few games that cater to bisexual players that aren't just one of the girls you're romancing has a penis. This game is on its way to having almost every fetish imaginable (some exceptions have to be made, I mean seriously). It's hilarious, it's beautiful, it's raunchy, it's amazing. Everyone should try this game out, it's almost impossible to not find something you'll enjoy. Den outa den.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

raaewe

This is the funniest h game i've played. Writing is just superb, strongest point of the game. Love main character with his hillbilly phrasing and questionable intelect.
    Renders and scenes are fine, dev is trying hard to deliver something fresh, gotta be carefull what you pick to avoid deviant/ gross stuff
    0.2.2 took me 3 hours to complete with exploring every option - check out those bad ends :]
  20. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed this one from a purely comedic point of view. Really well done and now I'm really looking forwards to future updates.

As far as lewd games go, it's both insanely lewd, and at the same time almost not lewd at all. The ridiculous situations and humor get in the way of the lewdity, but I really didn't mind. This game is more about being entertained and laughing than it is fapping.

I really liked the way they had a sort of selective kink system that just evolves naturally and have to take my hat off at how well it was done.

Great work, 5/5 stars.