Flash Abandoned SpacEscape [v.02.03.20] [UrielManX7]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really wish there was some cheats for this game or something (havent found a way to save)
is there any other games that are like this BUT no flash?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Half Life 3 is more probable to come out sooner than this man to finish stage 2 of this shit after 15 years.

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Half Life 3 is more probable to come out sooner than this man to finish stage 2 of this shit after 15 years.
Stage two?
Maybe something like this was mention off hand years ago, but I don't recall anything concrete.

E the guy

Jul 11, 2023
I tried to dowload it but it says that the file don't exist, someone have the file of this flash game?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I tried to dowload it but it says that the file don't exist, someone have the file of this flash game?
Both uploadhaven and Mega are working for me
If you are still having trouble, try getting the link directly from the blog

Sushi Aid

Jul 5, 2020

A modified save file. Used Cheat Engine to create this.
What is your take on the numbers appearing over Mitsuko's head? I wanted to make it L33T speak, so it says 'something' whenever she gets the sausage bump.

I had to find the differences I would need in Defence, and the enemy's power. Multiply that number by x200, and this would be the Will. That way we can survive more than 100 hoo-ha's.

That wasn't enough. I could easily break free.
Set Dexterity into the negatives. This way, the act is more of an actual struggle, and I think that feeds the whole paradigm to a fault.

Well, our heroine gets heated too fast. I needed Cheat Engine to regulate this throughout. Pausing, and activating the code attached to the heat bar was necessary for prolonging events.

The music is from within the game's files. I simply took the name of the original that was meant to play on this stage, and slapped it on a different one.

Ending up by the waterfall was a fluke.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes