Spam answers and the staff don`t delete them

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
We have here in a lot of threads members that answer Question with spam answers.

That means answers that are not true.

And the staff don`t delete them or say clear words to this person.

When the staff would delete these spam answers in a lot of threads we would have 30-50% lower answers and the thread would be smaller.

I don`t know if these people want only more post in there profile then when you read by some people what answer they gave you normal must delete a lot of them and from 1.200 posts maybe 300 or 600 would be left over.

For example the user
xapican

https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-dick-v0-12-sex-and-games.44521/post-9974894

If you don`t know a answer you normal don`t write a answer or when you are not sure you say maybe this can be and so on. Aso when you make a mistake it is normal that you say that you make a mistake.

When you ask to make sure you understand the Question and give complete wrong answers what is it other than as SPAM !!!

For the staff it is rude to tell the truth to a member about his writing.

The wasting time to prove if the solution is correct doesn`t matter.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You know you could have just reported it, right?
We should repurpose this thread so it will not be a waste of space, any ideas? We could discuss on how NTR is bad, we didn't have one of those threads for a while.
I will start... NTR is not very nice, and slightly rude. I find it offensive, and it hurts my feelings.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I had a hard time understanding your post, but I think you're upset that people don't spoon-feed you answers to your questions?

That doesn't mean such comments are spam and that they should be deleted.

In fact, in the example you gave he was being helpful (it was kinda hard to read due to the lack of punctuation, but whatever).

You strike me as the kind of user who does not use the search function (if this is true, please start using it).

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
We have here in a lot of threads members that answer Question with spam answers.

That means answers that are not true.
That is not what spam means. Spam is repetitive posts that add nothing to discussion. Most commonly it comes in the form of bots mass posting links as a form of advertisement. Although there are plenty of examples of regular people posting spam. For example, in the thread you linked if you search for "idol" hoping to find their location the first 2 pages of results are almost entirely people asking for idol locations with near identical phrasing. This actually creates a vicious cycle where people who use the search function don't want to dig through useless results, and will instead add to the spam by asking the same question.

As for the answer you got, I have no idea if it's actually wrong. If you're going to call someone out like that you should at least tell people why the answer is wrong. Bibifoc seems to know where all the idols are. Is xapican wrong Bibi?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
You know you could have just reported it, right?
We should repurpose this thread so it will not be a waste of space, any ideas? We could discuss on how NTR is bad, we didn't have one of those threads for a while.
I will start... NTR is not very nice, and slightly rude. I find it offensive, and it hurts my feelings.
based. I agree, not nice.