MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
There's any number of possible reasons for why it happened. The dev maintains that it had to happen for the story to get where they wanted it to, but I don't think too many people seriously believe that. Stalling progress seems like the most likely answer. The dev didn't really plan things out, and there's only so much you can do with two love interests in the game if you're intending for the game to go on for some time. He also made the most interesting love interest the focus of the game in that there are a ton of scenes and progression with them, which was leading the game to a point where vaginal sex seemed inevitable in this update. The dev could have either gone with the flow, or they could cockblock the MC and player with some contrived plot twist. And of course, for some reason the dev landed on the most devisive non-illegal kink as the focus of the plot twist.

There are so many other ways they could have gone. Steve could have been there, but Rachel was initially cool to him because of conflicted feelings. The MC had to keep Steve away from Rachel and the other women. NTR could be the price of failure, but only if you let it happen. Maybe instead of Steve, it's a classmate named Stephanie who secretly has a crush on the MC. She seduces the MC, and Rachel walks in as he's boning her or shortly thereafter, and Rachel getting upset over that becomes the source of the stalling. The MC then has to try to sort things out with his mom, cousin, sister, and now possible girlfriend, which could have taken several updates and might have been some fun, although I would have disliked the "MC unavoidably is put in a situation where they get caught fucking some other girl". But that would have been far, far better than the NTR or pseudo-NTR. I think the NTR put a dent into their supporters, although perhaps not a huge one. I'm still very thankful I didn't give into horniness and pay $40 for early access to this last update because I was sure we were getting Rachel in it.
Interesting perspectives with Your take on alot of observations here.
Ever read any decent novels on survival or castaways You could suggest?
Back when this title started out, that's what got me into it long ago.

As buggy as things have been and all, looked very promising story wise.
Two long time friends / classmates against all odds on a desert island after their ship went down(not a family outing).
Granted when things started changing character wise(son/mom), i was like: "meh, seriously?"

Still, like a book we don't want to put down ya just keep on reading.
When that in it's self should have been a tell tell sign for me to stop, seeing the author change coarse full mast.
Had to see what was going to happen in the protagonists journey with obvious blatant feelings and desires denied.

Being stuck for LONG amounts of time isolated in the middle of who knows where without any sign of help or rescue.
Have to do the upmost to survive and maintain each-others sanity health, physically, emotionally and mentally.
After introduction of Jessica, the antics that ensued, relationships designations then flashback of Steve cheating.

Seemed almost as if the author lost vision and just started throwing whatever at the title to keep it afloat.
So many things stop making sense for some time, got to the point of.. ok, there must be some kind of plan here.
Least, that's what several of us were leaning towards at that point.

Things were on thin ice for some time but after this last update, don't count on anything.
For many of us, this title is just as ruined as our trust in the developer.
Best of luck to them and any whom choose to stick with it all.

Thank You for Sharing!(y)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I love NTR and I still couldn't believe the developer did what they did. That said, the NTR tag is the only reason I found the game, so... we'll call it even.

Two things I'd like to see changed: I hope he cuts down on some of the unnecessary grind earlier in the game, and I hope he finds a way to make the NTR optional, not just unviewable. Like, maybe Steve is gravely injured when we first find him and Emily, and it's up to the player to choose whether to save him or not. I'd save him every time because I'm a masochistic idiot, but the players should have the choice after such a long romantic build-up.

I'll wait to leave a review until one or two more updates, but I did love what I saw.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I love NTR and I still couldn't believe the developer did what they did. That said, the NTR tag is the only reason I found the game, so... we'll call it even.

Two things I'd like to see changed: I hope he cuts down on some of the unnecessary grind earlier in the game, and I hope he finds a way to make the NTR optional, not just unviewable. Like, maybe Steve is gravely injured when we first find him and Emily, and it's up to the player to choose whether to save him or not. I'd save him every time because I'm a masochistic idiot, but the players should have the choice after such a long romantic build-up.

I'll wait to leave a review until one or two more updates, but I did love what I saw.
how do you leave a review ?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
how do you leave a review ?
Top right side of the screen... There are 5 stars... Choose how many you want to give the game and a window pops up with an area to discuss your review.
*BEFORE* you review a thread... READ THE RULES for posting a review
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

REVIEWING THREADS:
The usage of reviews is not just a means to rate a game, it is also, a way for users who have played the game to give an explanation as to why said game is good or bad.

Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.

Reactions: hamvuiwa

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Review Rules
  1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention other games or other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
This is not meant for the guy sicerly asking how to leave a review
more so general
Thanks caju for taking your time and publishing

Reactions: caju

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
just hope the story NTR still continue if i read in this thread, there's problem with patreon anti-NTR.

or we can added in future NTR disable or not like that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes the "Idol" Gallery pics. Normal you must find the "Idol" to unlock it and there pic 14&25 (all others I have).
There is a post about the Idols a few pages back, with all this NTR/ Steve ruckus it got a bit overlayed iIrc There are 4 of 3 Idols hiden in the Flashbacks and are not to be found again once passed that part Nº 25 is in the Hut from Rachel and Steve hidden in the Black underneath just click and you'll find eventually

Shawano94

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone know how to get the aphrodisiac mushrooms on Android? I could just be looking in the wrong spot but nothing is reacting to my taps. Thanks in advance!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I ask for help.
how to get rid of a hornet's nest on top of a mountain ridge on the south coast of the island?

3.20 star(s) 62 Votes