VN - Ren'Py - Sparkling Duplicity [Ch.1] [Goosenards]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RikiTikiTavi77

Right off the bat this game has the very best animations I have ever seen in any of the games I have played here. Simply top notch effort in a prologue. I was quite surprised by how much I enjoyed it and really like the girls so far. The slut is a slut, but a quality slut, and the two other apparent love interests are simply amazing and I look forward to more content with them. I wouldn't think I'd ever be interested in cucking my son, but what can I say, he comes off as a dick and I didn't mind at all.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tanak3423

"Brilliant Duplication"'s fluid animations elevate the experience to another level. The movements of the characters are natural and realistic, with a variety of gestures and expressions that reflect their unique emotions and personalities. The characters are incredible, the expressions, the fingers, everything is great, highly recommended and I hope you continue with this project because it is worth it.❤
  3. 5.00 star(s)

martaprzych

b e s t a n i m a t i o n s e v e r , nice plot, good humor, not boring, game looks really nice, has its own style, i cant wait for more! escpecially more romance with son's friend and ex girlfriend <#
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Ash22

4/5. Improve the story a bit and it would definitely be 5/5. Looking at only the art and anims, it's already a 5/5.
    version #: Ch1
    Story - 2,
    MC is a pathetic pushover. If I had spoken to my father like his son does, I'd get my ass kicked. I get there's reasons explained for this, but MC does nothing to help or improve the situation. (regardless of banging all the girls)
    Originality - 2,
    Renders - 5, gorgeous girls
    Sound - 3, background music and some h-scene sound effects. some of the music is high pitched action sequence anime garbage that doesn't fit at all.
    Playability - 3, no real issues, but also very few choices.
    Performance - no issues,
    Bugs - none noticed,
    Animations - 5, smooth and high quality. Best I've seen so far in an AVN.
    Voice Acting - n/a,
    Grammar - 5, no issues noticed.
    Amount of content - 1, Only 2 BJ scenes so far,(at least on the path I chose) not including a very brief dream, but still early game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DeadLasT

Renders ++++++
    Story ++++++

This is one of those games where I actually take the time to read the text. And it is not overwhelming nor is it trying to do to much. I enjoy the story it is a little different than most story's with an age difference this one makes sense and doesn't make me feel creepy. I normally do not play these types of games... But I gave this one a chance I am happy I did. I hope the creator keeps it going. It will likely become one of the more popular games here if they keep it up...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

crotch69

[As of Ch.1]
    Giving this five stars in advance.
    Renders/animations are awesome. There are slight glitches/inconsistency in the way the hands are drawn. Probably one of the best animations I've seen in a while.
    Dialogues can be improved and story has to be polished to make it a solid five, but definitely a 4-star game right now.
    Game feels kinky and catered for non-vanilla folks, so I'm excited for the next release.
    Oh, and I didn't enjoy the fatty scene, so I skipped it.
    Prob the biggest complaint is the way the son is written - he has either a complete brainrot from watching too much Tiktok or he was designed specfically to hate him (which is too one-dimensional to me)
    Positive moment: characters feel different from each other which is a huge plus comparing to lots of f95 novels.
    Kudos to the dev and good luck.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

mileduets

It's one of these rare games with realistically looking MCs and LIs, with hairy body parts and uneven skin. They also behave and talk like their age. The MC is not a superhero, but a bad dad in every aspect, still likeable though. Dialogues and the course of action in general are non- predictable and witty. The quality of animations is outstanding, particularly the 2nd BJ the MC receives from his son's GF. Truly a great start. Hope this quality and pace will continue in the next chapters... and that there will be a "hawk thua" scene with one of the girls...
  8. 4.00 star(s)

coco_16_

The intro isn't great, and the dialogue is a bit amateurish at points, but the rest of the game is surprisingly well done. The animation work in particular is fantastic. The scene with Tina was probably some of the best AVN animation out there right now.

The game has a lot of potential, and I am excited to see where it goes. I do have to subtract 1 star for the dialogue being a bit "off" sometimes.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Mordikay

Shit everything about this game is so well made.

The animations and sounds are sooo well made.

Even if you are not a fan of the models or the slight old movie filter or whatever that is, it's still so well made.

Only thing that could make this a top 10 game on this site would be adding animated orgasms.

Hope to see a lot more from this creator in the future and this amount of crisp work. Hopefully anal in the future but goddamn the BJ scense so far are insane.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Gari Fuze

A lot of potential, worth adding to watch list.

+ three distinct girls, decent models, different characters

+ story line and dialogue that is well written, and is not an endless word salad, you can actually read this without skipping

+ animations are surprisingly good

+- this is just first chapter/release, so a lot can go wrong or go well in future, we don't know yet.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deboksi

Quality content, albeit short. It is still enough play time for chapter 1.

Things I like so far;

-Decent story
    -Rich character design
    -Engaging and interesting dialogue
    -Struggles of a single father
    -Good renders
    -Waaay above average animations
    -Gingers

Things that i despise in this game;

-MC's hair style on both heads.
    -MC's open hatred for his son, because lil Billy is an asshat, he is a sexist fucking moron etc. Even tho its all his fault for being a terrible father. He just loosely mentions it once, then it is all afterthought. He might be a young adult now, but lil Billy had more Tate than you in his life. Not his fault. Cannot antagonise him, but the story wants me to.
    -Lack of choices, this is not a kinetic novel (unless dev/s change their minds) choices are too little and too far between. But they matter.

Nitpick;

-Dev/s really talented when it comes to animations and rendering. But animations sometimes feels jittery, like Will Smith eating spaghetti made by AI.
    -Renders also good but more often than not they show wrong(or non at all) emotions. Facial reactions are a bit weird during some dialogues.

Conclusions;

Heavily recommend it to everyone. Will be watching this game's development closely. Have fun.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

JoJoTheJo

Great game. Great story, good building of tension with some payoff. The renders could be improved but they are good, and to me a decent render with a great setup is much better than an amazing render with nothing behind it. Hope the developer keeps motivated and updates regularly. I will definitely support if that's the case.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sedaisan

This was a really fun demo to play. The story was original, and the characters were great. I enjoyed the dialogue a lot. The banter between the MC and the son was believable. The son is an asshole but not without some reason, after experiencing more of the story. The women were all very beautiful and the models were unique. Very much looking forward to seeing this gain some steam and progression.

I really enjoyed the dialogue with the girls too. Especially when exploring the MCs past. Very well written, and the models reflected the changes in tone believably. Love the simulated fellatio faces. Classic!

If I could offer some criticism - the MC could do with a bit of a makeover, lol. But if losing the shabby look is a plot device for the future - it's fine. Definitely had that single dad bachelor vibe going.

Great time playing this one! Short (for now) but sweet.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Old Man From Scene 24

Honestly, pretty fantastic so far. The animations and characters look great, and the dialogue is a good read.

I don't like rating games on "what they might be", but if it continues like this, i see it developing into a great game!