RPGM - Completed - Special care for Mom [v1.0] [DanGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

hentaiking

He's done it, he's made his objectively worst game. Utter filthy grind fest, no engagement, barely any scenes. Any of the other titles on here are better.
    This is a complete waste of time. Easily the least effort put into this and it has ZERO business being nearly 1GB.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Tuberaku

Don't waste your time, it's not worth it. So much so that even if you see all the content directly with the cheat, it's not worth it. I'm sorry that someone sat down and tried to do this. why is there a 200 character limit, it's a bad game my friend.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TheMike

Almost 1gb for practically zero dialogues (this game beats them all), same repetitive gameplay of all the previous games but with less content and therefore shorter (which is strange for 1gb), I had done a marathon of all the games of this developer and I kept hoping (in vain apparently) that it would improve and seeing the weight of the game I thought that the time had come for a turning point in quality... BUT instead I found myself with almost 1gb of disappointment because the only almost decent thing about this game is the mother's pubic hair (partially censored -_-)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

BlackInk112

It was an horrible experience.
    There are plenty of games that look exactly like this, even with the same male model. Femalde model isn't too bad, but's nothing worth of praise.

Ypu do chores to get some badly animated scenes. If this looks like the kind of game you enjoy, there some good one's there, but not this one.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

yumyumheh

Short but fine.

+ The model is genuinely quite nice (censored tho)
    - The "gameplay" would be tedious but it's genuinely a short game. I saw all the content in like 20 minutes.
    - The "scenes" (if you can even call them that) aren't going to win any awards.

Yet if you need something quick too get you warmed up, this is passable.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

surskit

Dogshit chore game. Your mom is immediately an incestuous slut and you can't do anything except workout or pick up a few pieces of trash until your stamina is up. Once you've cleaned up all the trash, go repeat the same chores and sex scenes for affection points until you've reached 100.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Fydo92

This is a good skeleton for a game. The animations and renders are pretty good, and the game loop is there, but there is no proper drama or anticipation. You just go from cleaning the house to tweaking her nipples to fucking her mouth without anything being said, just little heart popups.

This is just proof that a game needs SOME kind of set dressing to be exciting, especially when it comes to content around breaking taboos, like incest.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Zack Kitten

the games mechanics seem simple enough, grind chores and get the mom to fall for you. A straight-forward man of the house type romance game with a reaasonable file size. though i count the littlest of details and anything not included in sex scenes is points deducted, all i'd wish for is for more dynamic scenes and more creative interactions. its worth a try if anything.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

Another chore grind game by DanGames.
    You have limited amount of energy and you have to repeat exercises to increase it.
    To increase attraction you have to do house chores which also use up energy very fast.
    You're basically trapped in a grind loop. First you grind day by day to increase energy, then you grind chores just to unlock one small scenes after another.

The only reason why I give the game 2 stars is the hot 3D model and the fact that you can use RPG Maker Cheat Menu to increase energy or cheat love meter right away.