RPGM - Completed - Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Etranor

the art is pretty good although i wish there was more (i might have missed some). the gameplay is decent with the "quests" being pretty straightforward and easy to complete along with the fighting being alright and not too hard, although some of the bosses pack quite a punch. which they should as you should lose to them to get all the scenes and losing isn't necessarily an outright game over. In terms of kinks i dont think there is anything too out there aside from some limb stuff if you lose in the factory. overall i say this was an enjoyable game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AsuraWolf

First, I want to say that I think the game deserves a 3.5 stars, but since one of the reviews gave a 1 star for crashes that have been corrected, and some of their comments shows that they have only played the first few minutes, at most, I have decided to give it a higher score to counteract that.

Now, about the game:

Cons
    -This is MTL. It's not the worst I have seen, but it's also not great.
    -2 of the 30-ish panties do crash the game, but the rest are fine.
    -Some of the scenes require you to grind a specific events or to lose a lot to become accessible.
    -There isn't that many scenes in the game compared to the previous installment.
    -Partly because of MTL and partly because there's no quest tab or anything of the sort, it can be hard to find where to go next.

Neutral
    -The combat went from turn based in the first one to real time. In the previous game, the combat had a lot of scenes, which this version lacks, but it also made the game much longer and forced you to grind battles to see the scenes, so I'm a bit ambivalent about that choice.
    -There are side scenes in a few places and they are quite good, but it's hard to know where they are and when, as some of them are only available at some point of the story, and with the right grind of stats.

Pros
    -The game has some good diversity in its scenes.
    -The story is interesting, even with the MTL.
    -There is some replay-ability in the form of a no/low loss count and a high loss count. Once you lose enough, some characters will start to talk to you differently. You will also gain access to more H-scenes and more money which can be used to make your character better. On the other hand, low losses means that the game's difficulty goes up. For those that want to challenge themselves, this is the mode.
    -The bad ends are varied and quite interesting.

Overall, this is a good game with solid scenes and story. It does feel more empty than other games by this author, but I believe that this is due to the lack of in-battle scenes that they usually have. I did have a good time playing and once I passed the few crashes with panties, at the start, I really enjoyed it. That being said, I never made it to the last boss. As I could not find how to enter the city in the last mission, I got frustrated and dropped it, but my time before that was quite entertaining. I even went back a tried to get as many of the scenes as I could, which was worth it. In general, I would recommend this game even with all the issues I mentioned, but I think that you are better off playing his other games, if you haven't yet and this one looks interesting to you(See the names in DLsite if you want more than just the prequel).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

A_Sensible_Gent

Another gem from this author. No idea why others are disliking it. No bugs, we have a full save on this site, I just wish he would get someone to voice act sometime. This is a good game. Five stars, though I could see others justifying it at 4 stars.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Brother Penetrātus

Normaly, i like these types of games , but...

- Translation is horrible
    - Game is really short
    - Leveling/Grinding H-Stats leads to nothing
    - A lot of H-Events are broken
    - Changing underware leads to a crash of the game almost everytime

Looks promising, but isn't worth it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Gman239

Story:
    This game takes place right after a bad ending to the last game in which SIGNAL is captured and the players new White signal must save them alone.
    Without spoiling it the story is bad but that can be forgive if the game play is good...

Game play:
    The game play is bad. You attack with z in real time battle. That's it, you can freeze time for a bit to get some free hits in by holding z but it last about 5 seconds and can't be restored once used up. Boss fights are more of the same.

In essence they removed the combat form the game and replaced it with... nothing.

The CG:
    Boring and nothing we have not seen before in other better games by the same dev team.

Why 2 stars?:
    Because the game functions as intended for the most part, the final boss fight was bugged but the bug made it easier. If it had failed to run at all (while using Japanese local and unpacked correctly) then it would have gotten a 1.

Conclusion:
    Get a save and take a look at the CG if you want but it will probable be a waist of time. I really wanted to like this game but they real did us dirty on this one.