RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ321643_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
It's the year 20XX. The three heroines of justice force "SIGNAL" do battle with the evil modification crime syndicate "Gandead". Unfortunately, SIGNAL's assault on the enemy base fails, and heroine Rikka is the only one to elude capture. With the power of her new White Signal Suit, it's up to Rikka to save the others, and the day!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-05
Release Date: 2021-07-07
Developer: ankoku marimokan
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL by Shisaye )
Prequel : Signal Forces
Genre:

Installation:

For people who already downloaded and having issue of missing files, re download.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to Shisaye for repacked link

RJ321643_img_smp1.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp2.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp3.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp4.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp5.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp6.webp.png RJ321643_img_smp7.webp.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
HOLY SHIT! i waited SOOOO long for that game :p, i hope the MTL doesn't ruin it!:/
I'm sorry, but It's just a raw Google Translate MTL I made 5 months ago.
Kmanlv repacked it last Wednesday to help someone make it work.
This wasn't really meant as a real translation attempt, but the only other translation for this is a partial on ULMF that just covers the menus.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Should pregnancy be a tag? Or are the images inflation? Do you count it as pregnancy if it can't happen to the main character, but a background character is. Forgive me, I just like to have a (maybe not a debate) back and forth

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
i think i found a problem, there are at least 30 different panties, but only 25 have a pic!:/
Wut? Version 1.07 definitely has all 30.
I've attached a .zip of all 30 to this post if you wanna try dropping them in.

Is something else missing in this repack? (I didn't make it, Kmanlv did.)
The pictures folder should have 610 items and the system folder should have 15 items.

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
combat is turn based and contains scenes, but most of part you can avoid it by avoiding enemies in general, given that you will only have to fight last boss on each lvl - but at this point you can just go to somewhere like exhentai.org and just search up gallery
Combat isn't turn based.. at all.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
I'm stuck in an endless defeat animation loop, H-scene and unlimted "afterglow" loop.

EDIT
Nvm fixed, for everyone stuck n endless defeat loop, open menu and select teleporter to go back to HQ

Last edited:
Reactions: Furget and STNGRAY

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Wut? Version 1.07 definitely has all 30.
I've attached a .zip of all 30 to this post if you wanna try dropping them in.

Is something else missing in this repack? (I didn't make it, Kmanlv did.)
The pictures folder should have 610 items and the system folder should have 15 items.
I unpacked the game that's it and used your translation made sure to credit who gave what I used the file for game from Here's what I said in previous post:" I combined the untranslated game given by "hogoremen" with translation given by "Shisaye"

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I only did this cause I played the full game and nobody has put the assets together you guys or gals are the heroes

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes