RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
I know that it's already being looked into, but it never hurts to share your own experiences. This is often what I run into with RPGMV games when I run Translator++ on them as well, as the translator will translate either the pull for the image in english, and the image's name hasn't changed, or vice versa. 1638734232200.png

Reactions: asmrgah

someguy777

Sep 9, 2017
I know its not good to generalize, but is it only me who thinks most people who like to play these shitty MTL can't understand or speak English well enough to feel a huge difference? To them, its barely any different from a pro-translation.
Yes, it is probably only you. Anyone with an excellent grasp of the English language is able to make inferences that others can't, which makes understanding MTL much easier. Anyone with a poor understanding of the language will have a very difficult time understanding anything.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
the game says that you can go to the meeting room to change the secretarys outfit, but i don't get an option for that. does anyone know why?

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
I know that it's already being looked into, but it never hurts to share your own experiences.
Except in this case it has nothing to do with image mislabelling, and everything to do with the images not being copied over in the repacked version outright. A fix is already posted in this thread (with the relevant missing images), though I'll wait for the translator/repacker to check on WHY the uploaded version has missing images to begin with, and the OP to update with the properly packed version, since this is a possible hint that the current uploaded version may have been tampered.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Mayhaps give us a link too while waiting for the OP to be updated? Personally I'm less concerned with stuff being broken, and more concerned that clearly some files have been changed from your original that shouldn't have been, which is possibly an indication of deliberate tampering.
Here:

It needs to be extracted and played with the Japanese(Japan) system locale or the files will break.
Zippyshare is blocked in a bunch of countries. Should the download not work use a US vpn/proxy. (Anything will work that even remotely tries to hide your ip.)

Random07

May 7, 2017
Fired a dude at right elevator went in grabbed apparantly underwear, put it on n found:
"Failed to load: img/pictures/menu-pantu27.png"
Since there also isn't an menu-pantu26.png I am assuming it has atleast 2 missing images in the games img folder.

Nvm did not read down the comments yet. Appreciate the posting of img fix. Wondering if we can get that in the full dl/linked in OP.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Great artist. Great humiliating bondage content! Wish I could play as one of the other girls instead, tho. The main heroine's body isn't curvy enough for me. Ahh, but then variation in hentai is good, and this flavour just isn't for me. Maybe next time.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Here:

It needs to be extracted and played with the Japanese(Japan) system locale or the files will break.
Zippyshare is blocked in a bunch of countries. Should the download not work use a US vpn/proxy. (Anything will work that even remotely tries to hide your ip.)
Thanks! And by the way, MTL is pretty decent. There’s some rough places here and there, but story, events and the most important thing WHAT TO DO are understandable, so thank you… I mean not everything is obvious, but its on the game, not translation.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Great artist. Great humiliating bondage content! Wish I could play as one of the other girls instead, tho.
Check out first game then its exactly what you wish. Its a turn based game though and quite different from this one.

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Check out first game then its exactly what you wish. Its a turn based game though and quite different from this one.
Oh, I already have. It's what made me keep an eye on his games ever since. Body-wise he never quite matched my tastes, tho. I'm more into extreme curves. The less realistic the better. Kind of like... Wolffeld's style.

E-cy9CVVkAMl37p.jpg

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Oh, I already have. It's what made me keep an eye on his games ever since. Body-wise he never quite matched my tastes, tho. I'm more into extreme curves. The less realistic the better. Kind of like... Wolffeld's style.
Well… not exactly his style. He has sometimes quite curvy characters, but they are rarely focus of the game.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
How do you get to bestiality scenes? Can't seem to find any. Rescued two heroines already.

EDIT: Nevermind. There's a bio-daciliry where they are doing animal mating and you just need to lost the battle and get caught.

Last edited:

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
"Oh, it's a rushed """"translation"""" job, but it's Ankoku. Maybe I can just tolerate it."
And of course, as is natural, they broke something.
1638757000966.png
How did you even mess this up? What the hell?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes