RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I unpacked the game that's it and used your translation made sure to credit who gave what I used the file for game from Here's what I said in previous post:" I combined the untranslated game given by "hogoremen" with translation given by "Shisaye"
i think i found a problem, there are at least 30 different panties, but only 25 have a pic!:/
I'm stuck in an endless defeat animation loop, H-scene and unlimted "afterglow" loop.

EDIT
Nvm fixed, for everyone stuck n endless defeat loop, open menu and select teleporter to go back to HQ
FFS, can we get the original instead of these hatchet job repacks?
Disk is cheap.
Game seems very buggy... Only played for an hour and got 3 different soft-locks.
Something went seriously wrong here.
I just checked all the different packs.
Original v1.07 with my translation applied:
orig.png
Repack by Kmanlv:
repack.png
This thread:
this thread.png
Wtf?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
"hogoremen" with translation given by "Shisaye" I only unpacked the game that was packed exe

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Didn't expect a explosion honestly I finished game no problems so I thought hey it worked for me that's to them lets credit them but seriously wasn't wanting to be head of attention

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I just renamed folder during gaming because of my desktop being messy
But why does it have 142 more files than the original? And why does the version in this thread have 5 files less? (5 missing panty pictures)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Should pregnancy be a tag? Or are the images inflation? Do you count it as pregnancy if it can't happen to the main character, but a background character is. Forgive me, I just like to have a (maybe not a debate) back and forth
Aha, so we meet again in this thread xD
If I remember right one of the heroins you are trying to save is already pregnant and the MC can also get pregnant though only in bad ends.
Speaking of bad ends there are a lot and is basically a good chunk of the game. Some are hot some are mega wierd.
I love Ankoku's art and the Gameplay is split up in exploration/events and dungeons with real time battle system.
You can find different pantys as a part of collectible but they are only represented in the menu and not in scenes.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
man the game is buggy and the translation is aweful even for a MTL with inconsistence capitalisation and such nice things like "item item" which basic checking if everything worked should have catched. Also like Shisaye said it is files missingand it soft locks the game if it wants to access them. such a shame the underlaying game looks halfway decent.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Shame.

And completely unnecessary.

As usual a product by A. M. does not receive a translation.

But it is sooo easy to get one:

Actually capturing a bilingual JP-ENG, stuffing him or her into a prepared location, and then forcing the captive to do a translation is in this day and age punished less harshly than what you get for stealing someone's IP.

1. It would result in actual translations and
2. The added punishment IF caught would make hardly any difference. You already are evil because you have someone else's IP. There is no deed worse, no act more evil, than taking someone else's IP.
Well, that is how Earth's rulers, the chosen few, the elite, the most corrupt, see it.
Their opinions are basically facts.
---> You are more evil for having the game without paying for it, than for having a captive working on a translation.

What we need is a Saviour, a Messiah!

Therefore:

If there is someone who has never downloaded,
someone who has never shared a game,
someone who has never taken a thing......

Someone who is thus Clean and Pure......

Be our Hero and Save us from this nightmare of nonexistent translations

Buy this game clean and properly

Be a better person than us

We lowly scum are all bound for eternal damnation because we didn't buy the game.

But you will not burn if all you do is capture a bilingual to translate an A. M. game

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I have a question about game (yeah shocking). I need to do “request” abour some stuff that receptionist asked me, I don’t have a clue where exactly I suppose to do this. Any help?

Reactions: legraf and Satyr

Kenji Mercury

Jan 16, 2019
Wut? Version 1.07 definitely has all 30.
I've attached a .zip of all 30 to this post if you wanna try dropping them in.

Is something else missing in this repack? (I didn't make it, Kmanlv did.)
The pictures folder should have 610 items and the system folder should have 15 items.
where should i drop it? sytem?
thanks btw

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
where should i drop it? sytem?
thanks btw
Extract to www>img>pictures, but it might be a good idea to wait with this game. Seems like a bunch of other stuff is broken, too. I'm trying to contact the thread owner and get a working version up.

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
So two problems thus far, firstly, when I try to change panties, I exit and it gives me an error that says it couldn't load the image. Second, when I enter the storage room in the HQ in the top right, the one I have to spend 10 points to get in, I go nab the disc in the safe at the top, and try to leave. the guard confiscates the disc, it goes BACK into the safe, I get it back and try to leave again, and it soft locks you.

There's also a glitch with the commander and his scenes, where sometimes you try and go to the blacked-out room, and it just stays all dark? Anyone else having these problems and might have fixes?

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Extract to www>img>pictures, but it might be a good idea to wait with this game. Seems like a bunch of other stuff is broken, too. I'm trying to contact the thread owner and get a working version up.
Mayhaps give us a link too while waiting for the OP to be updated? Personally I'm less concerned with stuff being broken, and more concerned that clearly some files have been changed from your original that shouldn't have been, which is possibly an indication of deliberate tampering.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes