RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
What's the point of the different panties? They don't provide any stat bonus, nor are the changes visible in the different cut scenes. The only thing that changes is the upskirt pic in the menu, right?
I played into non-translated version when it came out and I didn't find anything about them except for the pic in the menu
Scenes don't change, endings don't, too, I reckon, if you collect them all/don't.

Also there was a pair of panties I couldn't get no matter what I did in the pub in the VIP zone where there's a harassment scene. Idk if it was unachievable or I was just dumb.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Why does this say turn based combat when this is an Action RPG, and not turned based.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
yes I know but for this case is more like ah... save enough often like on every step and before talk to an NPC, too much for my taste.
Nah, you're wrong. I'm sorry but thats on you completely. There are only one game over like that in a whole game and it happens only after you activating the event when you try brainwash fat general and you can see big inscription EVENT before doing that. I mean saving before "Event" pretty reasonable. You didn't read what you doing and you didn't save before event. Its on you)
What's the point of the different panties? They don't provide any stat bonus, nor are the changes visible in the different cut scenes. The only thing that changes is the upskirt pic in the menu, right?
Yep nothing changes, just a little fan service that's do nothing, influence nothing, changes nothing. And people crying about that in this thread like this is some gamebreaking bug.

I played into non-translated version when it came out and I didn't find anything about them except for the pic in the menu
Scenes don't change, endings don't, too, I reckon, if you collect them all/don't.

Also there was a pair of panties I couldn't get no matter what I did in the pub in the VIP zone where there's a harassment scene. Idk if it was unachievable or I was just dumb.
I'm pretty sure you can just walk in and take those panties. Its an open location and you don't have to take work as bunny to go there.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
The mysterious women is Black Signal, I guess?
Now I kinda hope that there will be a third game with her as the lead :p
Even though it's not really a game that you play for the fantastic story, I still wanna know what happens to her :')

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
You put the TAG Virgin Screenshot_20211205-211558.png but this scene is at the very beginning of the game and she is not a virgin

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I love how this dev always has just the right amount of thiccness in all of his games.

Aug 23, 2019
Man, Christmas isn't until the 25th, why are we getting another Ankoku Marimokan game on the 6th? Next thing is gonna be Kamikaze Committee II getting a proper english translation!

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
You didn't read what
Read all on MTL game? no thanks.
But it's true that it's up to me to choose to play one thing or another.
I can take MTL easy on other games but something that a cursed dialog make you go to a game over without turning back when they gave you that option on other "bad ends" making you think its ok to reach a random game over because is not really game over?... not for me.

number361

Dec 2, 2018
Is this a game where you have to force the MC to lose fight to unlock any scenes at all or to make any lewd progression?

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I just finished the game, but I got a GAME OVER with the commander as his mistress?
In the gallery I also seem to be missing quite a few scenes, even though I tried to lose as often as possible.
Was there something about the mysterious disk in the storage area, or did that only exist for getting the jail scenes?
Did the shower scenes ever unlock anything, it never did for me.
How do you get the panties in the male toilets?
How many different endings are there?

Reactions: betatest001

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Is this a game where you have to force the MC to lose fight to unlock any scenes at all or to make any lewd progression?
For most scenes yes, but there are a fair few that don't require it. Also you might not always have to make your self lose, if they start hitting you in the back odds are you lost, controls kinda suck.

Bonsch

Jan 21, 2021
well just finished it, and i have to say Signal Forces 1 was faar better! SF2 has no battlefucks(which let you normaly play after getting them) more bad ends then everything, where is the fun being left in bondage and finding a way out, gone? i also really miss the possebility to fuck the enemies away!:/

Foxy Proxy

Mar 17, 2018
Think I'm soft-locked? I inserted the hypno-machine before going to blue, and now blue is inaccessible. Key doesn't let me enter medical bay, and I can't figure out what the hell am I supposed to do.

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
I am stuck after rescuing 2 girls. I need a way to rescue the third (blue) signal. Someone help me. I have got the mind control thing and can work in the brothel. But i cant find info on the blue signal.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I am stuck after rescuing 2 girls. I need a way to rescue the third (blue) signal. Someone help me. I have got the mind control thing and can work in the brothel. But i cant find info on the blue signal.
I used the mind control device on the commander and he unlocked the mission for me, but I feel like that led me to a bad end.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I replayed a bit and found a few answers to my own questions; You get a second seemingly the good ending if you do not use the mind control device on the general dude.
You get the panties from the men's toilets if you seduce the guy with the robot in the lobby.
There might be other endings.

Reactions: primavera9925
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes