• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know how to use her powers? During the training sequence, there seems to be an in-game image of a clock suggesting that she can slow down time against fast enemies. I cannot figure out how to activate the power. Does anyone know?
I was just coming here to ask the exact same question. The training sequence does seem to try to tell you about something besides basic hitting, and if I want to actually be able to fight things it seems rather important.
Hold down attack for special mode, that slows down time.

Reactions: ilmncsm

Tomb rider

Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry, but It's just a raw Google Translate MTL I made 5 months ago.
Kmanlv repacked it last Wednesday to help someone make it work.
This wasn't really meant as a real translation attempt, but the only other translation for this is a partial on ULMF that just covers the menus.
I hope that you will be able to completely translate it soon

kellyann

Feb 8, 2018
does anyone have a full save or a list of all endings and how to get them?

i got the one where you fuck the commander at the end, but it doesn't seem to change based on hypnotising him or not.

lots of scenes still locked even though i tried to fuck everything with a pulse

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to use her powers? During the training sequence, there seems to be an in-game image of a clock suggesting that she can slow down time against fast enemies. I cannot figure out how to activate the power. Does anyone know?
Hold down the attack button to activate that.

leomenxd

Jun 6, 2018
To unlock the blue one, after you've finished the red girl, around cyborg's town you'll find a poke trip to hypno someone. Using it on the guy next to the robot on the left side of the base should give an Lab ID card that lets you enter on the building in the top left corner at cyborg's town. Hope it helps.

PD: you can also seduce the guy if you're under 60 credits

Reactions: HteHell

darkrchaos

Jan 16, 2019
After trying to walk out of the third room (Originally guarded by an officer) a second time holding the suspicious disk the game freezes. This didn't happen when I played the JP version. What's going on?

wingerchaote

Mar 17, 2020
Can someone tell me how to enter man bathroom ? i want take panties inside man bathroom but i cant enter the man bathroom

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
im stuck here i guess, since i need to unlcok blue one, but going here results in game over. Am i doing something wrong or did i miss some event ?
Yeah mind controlling the commander leads to a bad end. There is another way to go forwards, but I can't remember what it is at the moment.
Just refuse to use the device on him and I'm sure you'll find what you need to do next soon.

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
I played it for a bit. Great games, but the bad ends seem a bit short. Or is it just the first ones?

bound&gagged

Oct 21, 2022
Here:

It needs to be extracted and played with the Japanese(Japan) system locale or the files will break.
Zippyshare is blocked in a bunch of countries. Should the download not work use a US vpn/proxy. (Anything will work that even remotely tries to hide your ip.)
I know it has been a year, but I hope you could tell us if there're any differences between this zippy download and OP. Thank you :)

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes