• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I know it has been a year, but I hope you could tell us if there're any differences between this zippy download and OP. Thank you :)
I don't have ownership of this thread and so I don't know exactly what is in the OP. (I didn't want this thread to be made in the first place, because it's a shitty raw Google MTL.)
From what I remember the repack that was used to make this thread was packed incorrectly and caused crashes.
So I repacked it correctly so it no longer crashes (that's what that post is about).

I'm fairly certain the OP was later updated with my correctly packed version and so both that link and the OP are now identical.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yo wassup, since I lost all interest in completing the edits for this, here is what I have patched. Just drop this in your www folder. Just re-install if you don't like this, this is what I personally used and will not update/change anything.
Thank you good job on the translation, I was picking at it but I found yours, and it seems really good so far Thank you!

Reactions: sadboikyller

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Judging from the other English releases of the dev it's just a MTL as well, but since this thread uses a really old Google Translate MTL, the official one "might" be a bit better.

But I don't really know. I don't think anyone shared the official translation, yet.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Btw there's an official "translation".
View attachment 2395325
Judging from the other English releases of the dev it's just a MTL as well, but since this thread uses a really old Google Translate MTL, the official one "might" be a bit better.

But I don't really know. I don't think anyone shared the official translation, yet.
FYI "English version" on DLsite is translation from this thread
Supposedly it's the same translation. I haven't checked myself, because some previous "English" releases from this dev were pretty darn bad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Supposedly it's the same translation. I haven't checked myself, because some previous "English" releases from this dev were pretty darn bad.
I doubt they really took my old MTL. My guess is that Google Translate just didn't improve much, and if that's what they used, it probably just looks the same.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I doubt they really took my old MTL. My guess is that Google Translate just didn't improve much, and if that's what they used, it probably just looks the same.
Probably. The ultimate point is that it is apparently not in any way better, than what we had already.

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
How do you win the first fight? i press space bar to hit the enemy, and they get stunned but don't seem to take any damage

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
SIlly Rikka. She thinks she's going back there to save her captive friends? Nah, she's going back there to join her friends woohoo

^ Probably how most people would play this game

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes