Complete [Translation Request] Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ (ankoku marimokan)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.07.

This is built for the original Japanese version, but it should also work with the version from the game thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
If your game is still packed you need to unpack it first using EnigmaVBUnpacker.
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed combat.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Takinono2

Jan 21, 2022
To replace the old Google MTL, here's a SLRMTL for v1.07.

This is built for the original Japanese version, but "should" also work fine with the version from the game thread.
Doesn't work with the "english" version, when I apply your translation I am unable to deal damages to enemies.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Doesn't work with the "english" version, when I apply your translation I am unable to deal damages to enemies.
Hm... that's bad.
Can you confirm, or deny if it works at all?
(Using the Japanese version.)

And can you provide me a save to quickly reproduce that?

Takinono2

Jan 21, 2022
Hm... that's bad.
Can you confirm, or deny if it works at all?
(Using the Japanese version.)

And can you provide me a save to quickly reproduce that?
Do you have the link to download the JP version ? Couldn't find it in this thread.
Sure I can provie the save, i'll send it soon

EDIT: Here is the save, you can't hit enemies but they can hit you. It's the same with fights later in the game.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Do you have the link to download the JP version ? Couldn't find it in this thread.
Sure I can provie the save, i'll send it soon

EDIT: Here is the save, you can't hit enemies but they can hit you. It's the same with fights later in the game.
Please try SLRMTL1.1, it should work for the game thread version.
But you cannot use that save or any other save with currently active combat, or it will crash.