Complete [Translation Request] Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ (ankoku marimokan)

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
yes just go behind the desk and talk to him
i figured it out. you talk to a guy sitting next to a robot at the vending machine event where a guy gets a peek at your. then you go back to the ghetto and go to the previously locked for that wants your id.

Jackgg23

Nov 15, 2020
Alright, now I'm just completely confused and would appreciate help. First playthrough I did I went out of my way to get all the scenes, I got to stage 4 by talking to the guy in a suit in the strip club which let me walk through the green doors in the top left. After beating stage 4 I couldn't find a way to go to stage 5 but instead there was an event square that led to a game over (which I believe is because I had less than 10 reliability)

So I start a second playthrough and rush through it, avoiding most of the sex scenes. I beat stage 3 and go try to get into stage 4, so I went and fixed up the brainwashing thing, interacted with the car and went to the strip club, but to be a bunnygirl I needed 30 lewdness so I went and got that. Afterwards, talked to the same guy in a suit, went to go to the lab in the top left but it still said something about ID and I couldn't get in. I am just extremely confused at this, so if someone could shed some light on what the hell I'm missing this time around it'd be greatly appreciated. Whether or not I needed to talk to the guy in the strip club, if I missed the way I could get to stage 5 in my first playthrough, any help would be great.
Bro you need to go where was reception in the left a robot was with a guy you need talk with him and he will take you to toilet where that guy drop his ID cart and with that you can go to lan (in the main base go left you can find reception place)

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
There is also a problem with the safe in the room with the guard where if you take the safe twice without leaving the room the game freezes
This isn't a problem with his translation though, it's with the game itself. Probably some bug added on version 1.07 or so, since this also happens to me even though I'm not using his translation.

It didn't happen on earlier versions, but it IS happening on 1.07.