Complete [Translation Request] Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ (ankoku marimokan)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Edit: Obsolete. Use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...on-white-ankoku-marimokan.87634/post-11904119

Here's a MTL for v1.07. (Japanese v1.07 can be found on hentai sharing) Was actually more complicated than expected.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known Issues:
Some sources for this game use the packed executable format. In that case you need to first use EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack your game before you can apply the MTL to it.
Actual translation is raw MTL so pretty awful.
Some minor popup text is not translated. (the "I got it" on some events)
If someone could tell me where that text is I'll fix it.
Had to make the font very "compact" so text fits the boxes in menus.

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken/untranslated text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.

Changelog:
1.0: Raw MTL.
1.1: General fixes, added some missing translations.
1.2: Some cleanup added more missing translations.

Last edited:

lucifersbliss

Mar 22, 2018
Here's a MTL for v1.07. (Japanese v1.07 can be found on hentai sharing) Was actually more complicated than expected.

Known Issues:

Not properly tested yet. If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken/untranslated text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened.
This doesn't work with the hentaibedta version.

Aside from " Release: Jul/07/2021 " it doesn't say what version it is.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This doesn't work with the hentaibedta version.

Aside from " Release: Jul/07/2021 " it doesn't say what version it is.
If something on hentaibedta does not state the version number in the name it is usually the initial release version. (v1.00)

Sep 22, 2016

Known Issues:

There is a bug after the event with the thief after the second dungeon where the game can't find images "t-ricca-31,32,33,etc" where the folder has japanese characters for the filenames.

There is also a problem with the safe in the room with the guard where if you take the safe twice without leaving the room the game freezes

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
There is a bug after the event with the thief after the second dungeon where the game can't find images "t-ricca-31,32,33,etc" where the folder has japanese characters for the filenames.

There is also a problem with the safe in the room with the guard where if you take the safe twice without leaving the room the game freezes
I'll look into it.
If you could provide saves just before those problems that would speed things up a lot.

Edit: Please try MTL1.1 and tell me if the problem was resolved or not. (I can't test it right now)

Last edited: