Complete [Translation Request] Special Police Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ (ankoku marimokan)

Frozen1

Oct 1, 2018
I think mine is bugged. I saved yellow then that red haired kid went to that clown in the slum area and now i can't progress anything. Talked to everyone, went everywhere i can and still no clue how to advance.

Edit: I used the translator on my phone and found out i didn't talk to the people in the bar.

Last edited:

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Translator++ works well provided that you don't touch any of the system files on accident, which means you have to be particular about batch translating
thats what i use but the application is boxed so i dont have access to any of the files other than saves, i tried to unbox it using enigma and it wont work.

seijiro

Sep 9, 2018
The game released just few days ago, gotta wait few days for all the bugs to be reported and the game updated.
Btw if you guys find some bugs in the game, you can report them to the developer here:

callriv

Mar 15, 2019
Alright, now I'm just completely confused and would appreciate help. First playthrough I did I went out of my way to get all the scenes, I got to stage 4 by talking to the guy in a suit in the strip club which let me walk through the green doors in the top left. After beating stage 4 I couldn't find a way to go to stage 5 but instead there was an event square that led to a game over (which I believe is because I had less than 10 reliability)

So I start a second playthrough and rush through it, avoiding most of the sex scenes. I beat stage 3 and go try to get into stage 4, so I went and fixed up the brainwashing thing, interacted with the car and went to the strip club, but to be a bunnygirl I needed 30 lewdness so I went and got that. Afterwards, talked to the same guy in a suit, went to go to the lab in the top left but it still said something about ID and I couldn't get in. I am just extremely confused at this, so if someone could shed some light on what the hell I'm missing this time around it'd be greatly appreciated. Whether or not I needed to talk to the guy in the strip club, if I missed the way I could get to stage 5 in my first playthrough, any help would be great.
Yeah, I got the same problem... Even translating doesn't help when I talk to the dude in the suit as a bunny at the end it says "Ricca is not the person to get information. Let's find a bottom end". No idea how to progress, tried everything maybe Marimo just messed up event triggers.

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah, I got the same problem... Even translating doesn't help when I talk to the dude in the suit as a bunny at the end it says "Ricca is not the person to get information. Let's find a bottom end". No idea how to progress, tried everything maybe Marimo just messed up event triggers.
You guys have to go to the lobby of the base and talk to the guy with the suit beside this robot thing. That'll let you progress to stage 4!

Reactions: xellos49698

zerosakodl

Jul 31, 2020
I managed to get reliability to less than 50 and I have no clue how to continue the "mistress event" to get the brainwash event. Anyone know how?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Here is a save file purely meant for the recollection room. The game version I used was 1.00, so if you have an updated version there might be problems. Remember to backup your save folder somewhere before overwriting with the new data.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Surprisingly good game. Beat it twice already and got all 3 endings.

The thing is incredibly buggy though. Got some crashes here and there when being raped, one of the bosses crashed whenever I attacked her (I had to cheat to kill her without fighting)... but still, very fun game with a nice variety of fetishes.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, I finally beat stage 4, I just did the special mission to rescue the kid, located in the center of your command center, and finally beat the game. This was seriously cheap. You have to climb the middle chain and attack an non existing boss enemy multiple times to win.

Then when you do win, and go through the credits, if you are a virgin, select option 4 and choose the 2nd special portal to unlock all the H scenes in the game. It is the one more to the left. The right portal removes all H scenes. Save located below has before and after each chapter as well as necessary events to proceed. Save 19 has the H room unlocked.

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
first off:
+1 Please translate

Secondly, like some people said, the game just came out, so please use the "Spoiler" option to hide stuff about the game (ways to clear a Boss or story/ situations) if you want to talk about it, so others may, like you, get a chance to try and clear and explore the game on their own.

hogoremen

Dec 25, 2019
Original game, but file boxed, need unpack and I don't know how