RPGM Completed Special Operations Unit - Signal Force II ~ OPERATION WHITE ~ [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
[QUOTE = "djv007, publicación: 7102594, miembro: 2253339"]
¿Alguien tiene un enlace a la versión japonesa? Puede que tenga tiempo para hacer un mejor trabajo en comparación con mtl
[/CITA]
metro
me

Crowley91

Jan 28, 2018
I'm stuck on stage 2, the human procession plant. I saw the scene where a chick in a schoolgirl outfit gets stripped and dragged through a door but I don't know where to go from there. Any help?

Edit: Nevermind. What I thought was a wall was a staircase. This level has a lot of visual noise. I swear I always figure things out the moment I ask for help.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Yo can anyone think of an acronym for SIGNAL? I'm redoing the text and its hard to come up with something nice lol
The story (if I read it right) says that SIGNAL isn't an acronym but that the organisation was named after its first heroine, Black Signal.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
The story (if I read it right) says that SIGNAL isn't an acronym but that the organisation was named after its first heroine, Black Signal.
You are right, but SIGNAL is also (this is from the text) Secret Intelligence Goverment National Armored Ladies. Its kinda bleh in English, but I can only come up with st like "Subquantum Integrated Galvanized Neo Augmented Limbic suit" or "Strategic Inter-Governmental Nano Armored Lancers"... pretty meh

Last edited:

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
You are right, but SIGNAL is also (this is from the text) Secret Intelligence Goverment National Armored Ladies. Its kinda bleh in English, but I can only come up with st like "Subquantum Integrated Galvanized Neo Augmented Limbic suit" or "Strategic Inter-Governmental Nano Armored Lancers"... pretty meh
So it's a backronym then? Those are fun.
Don't try to hard to make it fit; most backronyms are bit silly because people tried to make it match.
I like the 'Armoured Ladies' bit. I'd keep that, or put something else mildly suggestive instead.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
So it's a backronym then? Those are fun.
Don't try to hard to make it fit; most backronyms are bit silly because people tried to make it match.
I like the 'Armoured Ladies' bit. I'd keep that, or put something else mildly suggestive instead.
Yea I basically gave up lul, I'll come back to that later

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
Loook-at-da chuuba chubba chubba..... I do not want to punch a thick girl in a video game

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Are you translating the game? Never localize translations, this always creates horrible results.
Only translate what needs to be translated and always keep japanese for things that shouldn't be translated (like honorifics, names, acronyms, already english words and others).
Not only you will be wasting time trying to convert those elements but you will also be changing the original meaning of the game in the process.
Most players that consume japanese games already know the basics and are used to the culture/language specifics.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Are you translating the game? Never localize translations, this always creates horrible results.
Only translate what needs to be translated and always keep japanese for things that shouldn't be translated (like honorifics, names, acronyms, already english words and others).
Not only you will be wasting time trying to convert those elements but you will also be changing the original meaning of the game in the process.
Most players that consume japanese games already know the basics and are used to the culture/language specifics.
Oh yea nah, unfortunately I am doing this for fun, I do not intend to do anything that I don't like. Although I know where you are coming from, that should be prob be directed to a professional studio or st. This here is just a forum of random ppl sharing stuff, it's not really a place to expect anything from anyone

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Oh yea nah, unfortunately I am doing this for fun, I do not intend to do anything that I don't like. I understand your feedback tho, but that should be prob be directed to a professional studio or st.
Just trying to help, less work guessing stuff and the final result will be better. The game title is Signal for more than one reason.

sadboikyller

Jul 20, 2018
Just trying to help, less work guessing stuff and the final result will be better. The game title is Signal for more than one reason.
Appreciate the sentiment, bu I am not translating this anymore. I enjoy creative writing, and if you don't enjoy my work don't read it.

Last edited:

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
Shame.

And completely unnecessary.

As usual a product by A. M. does not receive a translation.

But it is sooo easy to get one:

Actually capturing a bilingual JP-ENG, stuffing him or her into a prepared location, and then forcing the captive to do a translation is in this day and age punished less harshly than what you get for stealing someone's IP.

1. It would result in actual translations and
2. The added punishment IF caught would make hardly any difference. You already are evil because you have someone else's IP. There is no deed worse, no act more evil, than taking someone else's IP.
Well, that is how Earth's rulers, the chosen few, the elite, the most corrupt, see it.
Their opinions are basically facts.
---> You are more evil for having the game without paying for it, than for having a captive working on a translation.

What we need is a Saviour, a Messiah!

Therefore:

If there is someone who has never downloaded,
someone who has never shared a game,
someone who has never taken a thing......

Someone who is thus Clean and Pure......

Be our Hero and Save us from this nightmare of nonexistent translations

Buy this game clean and properly

Be a better person than us

We lowly scum are all bound for eternal damnation because we didn't buy the game.

But you will not burn if all you do is capture a bilingual to translate an A. M. game
hi, i have bought many Marimo games bcs I admire him a lot as a hentai artist. My lvl of jp is not advanced (yet) but high enough to play this games and some VNsjust with my always helping kanji dictionary. (English is not my mother language neither).

most of the time I download a fab translated version of my fav games to have a more fluid reading, but also buy the original game bcs the authors needs it.

i could gladly help to translate, but I don’t have the programming skills to do a playable translation, only the linguistic skill to do a translation and write it on a paper or a .txt or .pdf for someone who knows how to program, but doesn’t know jp.

if someone wants me to translate something, just talk to me. If I like the game or VN, I’ll gladly help

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to use her powers? During the training sequence, there seems to be an in-game image of a clock suggesting that she can slow down time against fast enemies. I cannot figure out how to activate the power. Does anyone know?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I was just coming here to ask the exact same question. The training sequence does seem to try to tell you about something besides basic hitting, and if I want to actually be able to fight things it seems rather important.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes