Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
With that said Ci-en post said it will be updated monthly and the developer is open to more ideas as they expand the game. We could just be seing an early version of the game for now. But I doubt it will have the same scope as let's say inusuku's game because the game is indeed just a month's life with your sister.
I've read through a lot of the Ci-en and we're currently at the 8th or 9th version of the game so it's not exactly early days anymore. The dev only seems focused on pumping out animated penetration scenes (pun intended) rather than building a worthwhile smooth progression of lewdness and ecchi towards penetrative sex. Also there is a gallery feature locked behind a pay wall... So that kind of shows the devs mentality here.

EDIT: Also screw the dev for using baked in mosaics rather than real time rendered mosaics. Don't really know why some devs do this because it takes longer to apply a decent mosaic to the 2D art than it would to apply a real time rendered mosaic mask in unity.

Last edited:

midx

Dec 27, 2017
how to get sleep sex. give sleeping pills at evening and later what must i do ? quiting conversation ends with end of day.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Even with the MTL, one question... is there a difference between paths to follow or does everything end the same way no matter what you do?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Even with the MTL, one question... is there a difference between paths to follow or does everything end the same way no matter what you do?
There are some "endings" but these are tweet-length lines on black screen, no pictures no nothing so I, personally, couldn't care less.
The most affecting choice you can make is taking in a cat; If you don't take it you lose 30 points of favor with your sister, if you take it you will spend half of your walking hours cleaning after this little shit (and also will lock you on "cat" ending).

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
can somebody give me a guide here? i'm working on uncensoring the game but i'm having a hardtime getting the reverse rape scene for QC... and the ending beside "normal cat ending"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
can somebody give me a guide here? i'm working on uncensoring the game but i'm having a hardtime getting the reverse rape scene for QC... and the ending beside "normal cat ending"

Some guy posted a save file, but I can't find his message, so I'm gonna reupload it.
Just put the "StreamingAssets" folder in "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data" and confirm replacement.
Then load day 30 night (save #4) and go to bed.

The Butler

May 3, 2017

Just so you know the game has some uncensored images, I saw it a few times when browser files to uncensor...
So you could replace it.

Here they are....
These 2 should Have a good amount of reu-sable assets.
And files with censored images.... Quick search....
I hope it helps.
Anyway I'll try to resume translation later today....
I had to fix some monstrosity the plugin was throwing at me yesterday....
Which took quite some time....

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Just so you know the game has some uncensored images, I saw it a few times when browser files to uncensor...
So you could replace it.
already done it, i drew the rest based on that uncensored assets... hard to settle with that coochie tho, but still gonna use it because the original artist made it

The Butler

May 3, 2017
So I went ahead and started translating the tutorial.... (Yes there is one if you delete the Already cleared save data from streaming assets.)
And then... Starts....
1649378090545.png
1649378162486.png
Oh it's almost over only 2 or 3 lines left....
1649378206288.png
Wtf....

Anyway I'm thinking in changing some terms....
Such as Main stats....
Regarding Icons....

I'll also have to re-edit books later because I though you would get them in order so I named them....
Beginners - Intermediate - Advanced....
However you can buy them in any order... so going back to Vol I , II , III
Not much time today.....
I also decided to rework on old items I had made....

I'll have to edit last image since haven't decided if it will be Affection or love yet .... argh...
Anyway I'll update the patch tomorrow.
I spent most of my "translation" time today re-editing, fixing broken hooks from the plugin.
So yep not much progress...

Last edited:

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

Apply based on your version of the game.

Link : Mega.nz
(ver.2023.01)
(ver.2023.07)
(ver.2023.08)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2018
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, laptop, and a mouse

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime
You are doing God's work here, mate.

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
There is in fact an already working gallery in the game. I just put the routine listener on the diary, you could also put it on a key press.

Reactions: gigadrain

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can you pls share your save files? And did you use a fresh BepInEx instead of one coming with the game?
it's here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-04-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7868229
but it's a 92% because a that time there was no gallery to check......
yes is a fresh made bepinex + a clean reipacher cure.....
uncensor work great thanks guys!!!
also thanks for gallery paiwalled my ass plugin.....!!!!!

for my save i have made sleeping sex at lv3 but the scene does not come a gallery wtf is this bug o what?

found it....the gallery have buttons......
image-800.jpg
i have to made the virgin route.....

Last edited:
Reactions: chop162

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
it's here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-04-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7868229
but it's a 92% because a that time there was no gallery to check......
yes is a fresh made bepinex + a clean reipacher cure.....
uncensor work great thanks guys!!!
also thanks for gallery paiwalled my ass plugin.....!!!!!

for my save i have made sleeping sex at lv3 but the scene does not come a gallery wtf is this bug o what?

found it....the gallery have buttons......
View attachment 1745912
i have to made the virgin route.....
Thanks, I just had to reinstall BepInEx.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes