Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so I downloaded the game, deleted Reipatcher and Bepinex. Downloaded fresh Bepinex, Autotranslator, Galleryunlocker and 100% save file. Translation seems to work, but the gallery seems to be missing. Am I missing something? Also deleted the Appdata once

Reactions: whibber

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Would someone be willing to upload their working BepInEx version of this game?
Tried cleaning out Reipatcher and I'm either removing too little or too much, the game is either crashing on startup or missing the BIE plugins... :confused:
I'll make a script for it.
When it's done I'll upload it.

EDIT:
I'll also be adding it to patch post.
---------------------
Plugins Clean-up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important note:
Running this script will DELETE BepinEx, Reipatcher and AutoTranslator folders.
So if you were working on something of your own like personal translations, texture translations
or mods, make a backup somewhere else before proceeding consider yourselves warned.

How to use:
  1. Extract in game folder. (same place game .exe is located)
  2. run Plugin Clean-up.bat and select your option [1]
  3. Your folder should be clean from BepinEx and Reipatcher at this point.

If you feel insecure by running it. build it on your own following these steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conundrum

whibber

Nov 27, 2018
For whatever reason I can't get the Translation or the Gallery to work. Tried on a fresh install, removed Reipatcher and Bepinex and then installed a fresh Bepinex, as well as cleared the AppData.

Edit: Nevermind I got the Translation working at least. I was installing in the Bepinex folder instead of the AutoTranslator folder.

Last edited:

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
i somehow got BSOD while playing this game, Any ideas?

nope, played for 2hours straight
alt tabbing every now and then to see if any one posted better translation/deconser
come back to play again to try to see different options, alt tab even more null, no BSOD

GTX 1050TI, I5-4670, 8GB DDR3@1600MHz, seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro

have no ideas what could be causing it,

Reactions: Riktobzcool

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
Okay, so I downloaded the game, deleted Reipatcher and Bepinex. Downloaded fresh Bepinex, Autotranslator, Galleryunlocker and 100% save file. Translation seems to work, but the gallery seems to be missing. Am I missing something? Also deleted the Appdata once
i have the same problem

Ayacrin

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 1740027

Overview:
Have fun with your sister :devilish:

Thread Updated: 2022-04-04
Release Date: 2022-04-01
Developer: Yakumo milk
Censored: Yes
Version: 2022.04
Language: English(MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
EXTRAS: UNCENSOR*

Thanks for the share BaasB

View attachment 1740040 View attachment 1740041 View attachment 1740042 View attachment 1740043 View attachment 1740044
v
Can someone please help me how to increase favor I can't increase it properly it always drops to negative numbers

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
v
Can someone please help me how to increase favor I can't increase it properly it always drops to negative numbers
there are at least 3 ways to lose affection : 1) touch her on the tits when you are in "sex" or "interaction" mode ( call it as you wish) after 3 times, if you don't have enough affection 2) don't clean 3) rejecting the cat (istant loss of 30 in affection but you need to take this choiche to go for the others ending otherwise you'll be blocked on cat ending whatever you do).

surely your case is 2, have you notcied the blue circles on top right ? i don't know exaclty when you start to lose points everyday but if you want to stay safe from points loss keep the clean level >= 3, not less.
With 3 i mean that when you go to sleep and clean level drops by 1 (2 with cat ) it must be 4 or 5 ( again, if you have the cat) because if you go to sleep and you have level 3 next day you'll have 2 and loss of affection points could happen.

Last edited:

Riktobzcool

Jun 9, 2017
nope, played for 2hours straight
alt tabbing every now and then to see if any one posted better translation/deconser
come back to play again to try to see different options, alt tab even more null, no BSOD

GTX 1050TI, I5-4670, 8GB DDR3@1600MHz, seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM, Windows 10 Pro

have no ideas what could be causing it,
RIP, probably just me then, i put it on my usual Eroge file in HDD i thought it caused the BSOD, but i tried to move it to an SSD, and still.

anw, Here's the screenshot of the BSOD, Might help

gaz2210

Oct 3, 2020
RIP, probably just me then, i put it on my usual Eroge file in HDD i thought it caused the BSOD, but i tried to move it to an SSD, and still.

some advice/tips/ideas

If you have any overclock applied to Processor ,undo it and check if it's happening (if you're running OC, trust me I though that my graphic card OC was stable, GTA V, R6S and ETS2 were running great and got FPS increase, but in Rocket League? Straight punch in the face,the game wouldn't start, crash at random moment or some parts would be just green mesh )

press CTRL+Shift+Esc ( or task manager, it's a shortcut ) go to "Details" find the program your looking for, right click on it and press " set affinity " and remove tick from all CPU except 0 (WARNING: YOUR FPS MAY DRASTICALLY DROP) and check if it bluescreens, if it doesn't great,untick 0 and tick 1, if it doesn't bluescreen keep doing it till you run out of CPU, then tick CPU 0 and 1 test, and then tick 2 ( but don't untick the others unless you want to )

open windows search,type Device Manager, press enter and *try* to update everything on the list

last thing that goes to my mind would be chkdsk /f command
- open windows search, type CMD,run it as admin, type chkdsk /f press enter ( run it on all drives, you'll see that it'll say C:/windows/somethingwhatever, to change it to different drive you type drive letter: e.g d: and press enter

Dec 5, 2021
Would someone be willing to upload their working BepInEx version of this game?
Tried cleaning out Reipatcher and I'm either removing too little or too much, the game is either crashing on startup or missing the BIE plugins... :confused:
working game without reipatcher, with bepinex and the butler's translation patch

you'll need the "freearc" program to unpack .arc files

Last edited:

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
I'll make a script for it.
When it's done I'll upload it.

EDIT:
I'll also be adding it to patch post.
---------------------
Plugins Clean-up

Important note:
Running this script will DELETE BepinEx, Reipatcher and AutoTranslator folders.
So if you were working on something of your own like personal translations, texture translations
or mods, make a backup somewhere else before proceeding consider yourselves warned.

How to use:
  1. Extract in game folder. (same place game .exe is located)
  2. run Plugin Clean-up.bat and select your option [1]
  3. Your folder should be clean from BepinEx and Reipatcher at this point.

If you feel insecure by running it. build it on your own following these steps.
so... did this and ended up with japanese game.. how to translate?

why is this so confusing smeone should add clear instructions to the installation info first page

The Butler

May 3, 2017
so... did this and ended up with japanese game.. how to translate?

why is this so confusing smeone should add clear instructions to the installation info first page
This is just to clean plugins from your game.
After that you need to install BepInEx and the auto-translator and then the my patch..
Troubleshoot guide added to patch pots.

Last edited:

yeenyus

Feb 6, 2020
Clicked when I saw there was animated scenes. Patching now and based on what everyones said so far im probably gonna cheat the grindy stuff

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

Quote from google: BAD_POOL_CALLER, also known by its BSOD STOP code 0x000000C2 (or 0xC2), means that the current processor thread is making a bad pool request. What does that mean? It could point to a situation where a piece of software tries to use a processor thread that isn't available because a different program is using it.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
This would be great, if it wasnt so hard.
Maybe im just retarded, but the Hypnosis game is impossible, and stats are hard to increase.
OMG, the hypnosis mini game isn't fun.
Any tips?
install CE
click/select game through CE the button below File
enable speedhack
click the 1 and set it to .1 this makes game run slower
will make the click inside circle shit more doable

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes