Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No. It works now. I downloaded BepinEx and the Auto-translator Plugin then the translation patch. Started the game and it worked.

My only worry is if the uncensor patch needs updating to see the new content? I don't know if the new images for the current 2022-05 would be overwritten by the uncensor patch? Can anyone verify that for us?
Using this will be worked on next ver.
2022.05 version's "texture_00_768cf84a020fe10cbbab83a833c5a447.png" Image needs to uncensor works.
And added scene on next ver, It will be needs worked too. (may be day of 06.01)

Okah

Mar 1, 2018
looking for cheat gallery unlock or any save
wasted too many hours on a path for game over

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Ohhh so translation will still be updated later?
While translating I encountered some problems, which I used regexes to fix until new problems appeared. I haven't figured a good way to fix it yet. It's mainly related to the messages that show up when you increase stats....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do plan to resume the translation at a later date.
I just don't know when.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
I cannot for the life of me beat the hypnotize minigame :LOL: How the fuck
You can use Cheat Engine and slow the game down, the reward you get for the minigame is nothing special though, it's just the normal sex scenes but she has "empty" eyes

oaklash

Jun 5, 2017
Getting the BSOD "page fault in nonpaged area" when clicking a fair bit of the time or even exiting out of the game.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
ok: found it the problem....you used the old uncensor on the new game.....just remade everything except the last passage
that archive was a backup for me for getting a easy compare for uncensoring new version

here the game works flawless!!! yeah except the uncensor because i am waiting the new texture uncensored.....
for me is useless making and incomplete work so for now uncensor for 05 is on HOLD......
View attachment 1827579
directly from gallery......original texture.....

asset are a large number of single files packed for the game engine to work.....(inside these are the png lol)
you need a program to scavenge inside and extract it....

bepinex are the same nothing changed in just a month buddy......
and yes you cannot use UNCENSORED files from 04!!! thats why i extracted the texture from it......

mello.second
hey men the new version is here! time to get to work!!!
thanks buddy for the texture you will made!!!!
okay, new uncensored update coming soon! i'll also gotta work on improving the old texture.

if there's only 1 new sex scene then the update can be done in a day

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Manual Translation
Progress Status:
Prologue (Full) / UI (Partial)
This patch is mostly text and UI images.
Currently in Slow-Mo pace so I won't be posting a updated in a while.
Preview:
Patch/ToolDownloadInstructionsVersion
Translation
Extract in main game folder. (Same place game executable is located)
22-05​

Translation not working?
PS: I'm not a fluent in japanese, most of my translation is done through researching and by using different tools.
So translation won't be 100% accurate, however I double check everything before making a decision.
This is one of the reasons why progress is slow.

Changelog:
I must not be installing the translation correctly, and I thought I followed instructions.

Reactions: FalloutBoy97

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
While translating I encountered some problems, which I used regexes to fix until new problems appeared. I haven't figured a good way to fix it yet. It's mainly related to the messages that show up when you increase stats....

I do plan to resume the translation at a later date.
I just don't know when.
Give me your regex, we'll figure it out together.

EDIT: I looked up bbepis github page and it looks like you need splitter (because I guess game puts those two stat changes in one line)
so, regex splitter would look like this

sr:"^([\s\S]+![↑↓])\s+([\s\S]+![↑↓])"=$1 $2

where middle \s+ means spaces or \n or \n\r, dunno what exactly is in this string, if it doesn't work this is probably a culprit.

and your regular regexes next

r:"体力上限が(\d+)上がった!↑"=↑Max Stamina increased by $1↑
r:"体力を(\d+)使った!↓"=↓Consumed $1 Stamina↓

EDIT2: in case of multiple stat-changing lines it would be probably smarter to use this splitter:

sr:"^(?<stat>[\s\S]+![↑↓])(?<after>[\s\S]+)$"="${stat}${after}"

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Can one of you computer wizards upload a version of the game with the patches? I've tried my best for some time to get the patches to work but nothing has worked so far haha, would really appreciate it and thanks in advance!

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe a new game update broke the translation.
I'll be downloading it (current version uploaded here) to test things out.

EDIT:
Yep confirmed, current version does not have any translation plugin.
I'll be updating my translation post and updating info.
PS: Cleanup Script is no longer needed.

Post updated...
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes