Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
Avoid double posting.
and ...pots as a typo. I mean ...post.
Anyway instructions in how to use are there as well.
sorry double post by mistake...

listen I seem to be missing smthn... I still don't know what you mean I don't see any instructions. where? where do i download the biopendix and translation thing?

Ayacrin

Jul 7, 2021
I'll make a script for it.
When it's done I'll upload it.

EDIT:
I'll also be adding it to patch post.
---------------------
Plugins Clean-up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important note:
Running this script will DELETE BepinEx, Reipatcher and AutoTranslator folders.
So if you were working on something of your own like personal translations, texture translations
or mods, make a backup somewhere else before proceeding consider yourselves warned.

How to use:
  1. Extract in game folder. (same place game .exe is located)
  2. run Plugin Clean-up.bat and select your option [1]
  3. Your folder should be clean from BepinEx and Reipatcher at this point.

If you feel insecure by running it. build it on your own following these steps.
where can I get the download files for the plugin?

kloppiona

May 15, 2020
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime
thanks for blessing us, mere mortals

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
I saw someone ask before but got no replies, what does the 3 books do when you start a new game with a cleared save?

Also is it possible to upload a version of the game with a working Gallery mode?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I saw someone ask before but got no replies, what does the 3 books do when you start a new game with a cleared save?

Also is it possible to upload a version of the game with a working Gallery mode?
the 3 books are some of the ones you can buy during the game to upgrade your actions, inventory and affection/sexual interest gain during actions.

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
Coming in again with another question. Is there any point in the condoms? Does this game even have pregnancy?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Coming in again with another question. Is there any point in the condoms? Does this game even have pregnancy?
from what i saw are useless, there's no pregnancy.
In fact i don't understand why the dev added them to the game, first time i used them bc i though that she would be willing so have sex only if used them but in all my next gameplays i never used them so don't waste money on them.

Reactions: Garbuski

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
yeah cool but if i was in the dev i'd focus on something else maybe.
New scenes are always welcome but, at least for me, was basically impossible to obtain all the scenes in one run, had to replay various times and had to choose on which scenes i've should focus, bc i never been able to do something with her till day 20 or something.
If dev really want to add scenes i would have priotize scenes like something during the bath after a certain level of rel and lust or more positions when you ask her to have sex, things like this.
The scenes progression imo should be revisited, basically you can't do anything till a certain point then you unlock all the possibilities with her, you don't really feel the building up of rel like this.
And why condoms are even in the game ? Dev planned to add preganncy ? i don't know but at least for now they are useless.

Everym

Jun 29, 2020
anyone know how to edit or even find the save file?
Save location is in GAME_DIRECTORY\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate but it's encrypted.
I made a tiny program to allow edit and save the files as unencrypted json.

If you feels unsafe with my program, try looking at my source code or just look for full save at the post above instead.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes