Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Some guy posted a save file, but I can't find his message, so I'm gonna reupload it.
Just put the "StreamingAssets" folder in "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data" and confirm replacement.
Then load day 30 night (save #4) and go to bed.
But then you experience only ONE fuck scene, ONCE. Nothing more.
There's more than that in the game.
But still, a bit low on content having only 8 scenes where three of them are copies of the same during day/night.
So in actuality, five scenes, and they are almost static.

Another negative is that it has no voices at all, not even moaning. A girl like this would moan, breathe hard, etc.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
WIP cheats for v.2022.05
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\Managed"

F2 toggle infinite hp and cleanliness
F3 toggle infinite money
F4 go straight to the full unlocked gallery

(i'll make a nicer GUI probably later)
F4 does not go to the gallery. At least not if used ingame.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
OK, I have no idea where you are from but you need to get help translating your explanation. I think I got it but you cannot expect everyone to understand that (sorry).
Or we release a functional uncensor patch.

What I did in my pack was to replace the SAME files in the NEW version of the game. They were there, but with mosaic, so I swapped them with the uncensored, SIMILAR textures.
That should have worked unless they are not used at all anymore, but then they shouldn't even be in the assets files.

Your uncensor pack contain the EXACT SAME mozaiku files when run. It also has some other textures which were not in the original April uncensor as far as I know (?)

Anyway, thanks.
this is because you have missing the others files as well......
look here...is the new uncensor v05 from
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
Snap1.jpg
you see here there are others files than mozaiku.....
this thing works better even of my previous attept of uncensor i made before so...use this and let's move on the next topic....
that files was a mistake i will never do again!!!!

edit: here mellos.second do the same thing and it worked on him mhhh ask him lol???
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8199194

and about
"but you need to get help translating your explanation"
as you can see of my grammar..... i am no a native english speaker...you get what you got......

Another negative is that it has no voices at all, not even moaning. A girl like this would moan, breathe hard, etc.
really there is no sound lol? i never tryed using speaker/headphones maybe bacause......
i am one of the last few mortals than use "imaginary moans & fantasy speaking".......if they are not present......

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I was about to make a review but this game is so fucking stupid it's gonna end up being a very long joke to read.
My first thought was, Sister (that's her name, not her family relation btw - Imouto means sister in Jap) gets the key to the house in the morning after the prologue which occurs the evening before.

So, instead of going straight to school, she jumps into her time machine and unlocks the house door yesterday so she can get inside... because MC found the door open, but not broken.

Also, in Japan, the night sky is bright as day. And sis wakes up early (it is clear daylight outside, making this a summer game, but with school).

Also, daddy is not afraid AT ALL to send his daughter, the little tiddy-bae to a sex crazed monster (who didn't remember that he has a sister), at all. He is afraid of her going to a mixed school and sends her to an all-girl school in MC's city, leaving himself the EXACT FUCKING SITUATION.

And MC even says/thinks, "I'll make her a woman". Then I think, "yes, in five different positions, in the bath, and doing the tiddies". Where are those scenes in the gallery, by the way???

Sis has no voice. In fact, she even lost the ability to breathe light or heavy, to moan or pant. She speaks in dialogue fields during chat, but in bubbles during sex. Maybe they're speech-cumbubbles.

Also... hypnosis has to do with the ability to click a mouse button at the FUCKING EXACT RIGHT MILLISECOND.

These are the scenes (that I know of) that are missing from the gallery (from DLSite). They are the same one-second animations as the rest of the game:

1653519257747.png

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
from 4:3 with black border (using alt+enter) the default stuff.....

to 16:9 using MAGIC!!!

just remenber than knowledge is POWER!!!
how exactly did you go from 4:3 to 16:9? alt+enter isn't doing much for me? i have BG and it is detecting the game and stuff making it borderless fullscreen but it's still stuck in 4:3....

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
this is because you have missing the others files as well......
look here...is the new uncensor v05 from
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages
View attachment 1830894
you see here there are others files than mozaiku.....
this thing works better even of my previous attept of uncensor i made before so...use this and let's move on the next topic....
that files was a mistake i will never do again!!!!
Yes, I see there are other files. I missed some in mellos' first patch.
Yeah, it initially works better and no it will not necessarily work on future versions, as I mentioned, not if the texture IDs change which one of them has in this game version.

Also, it is NOT advised to use plugin patches unless necessary. Even character and graphics mods for Illusion games are made in asset files if at all possible.
That way, they WILL absolutely always work (if all uncensors are edited, hehe). Plugins don't always work for everybody.

edit: here mellos.second do the same thing and it worked on him mhhh ask him lol???
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8199194
Yeah, I based my patch on his, but once more, forgot a few files that I wasn't aware of. I didn't extract the entire game so only worked with the mozaiku files, because they are usually enough.

and about
"but you need to get help translating your explanation"
as you can see of my grammar..... i am no a native english speaker...you get what you got......
Yes, but it helps people. Especially if you provide a guide for something and people don't actually understand what you're writing. I got it, but I have worked with Unity (patches, the editor, etc) for years now.

really there is no sound lol? i never tryed using speaker/headphones maybe bacause......
i am one of the last few mortals than use "imaginary moans & fantasy speaking".......if they are not present......
Then I would just play an imaginary game. :D

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Interested to see where we go with the translations of this. It looks quite nice and a more simpler version of the BnW living with Imuotos...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Interested to see where we go with the translations of this. It looks quite nice and a more simpler version of the BnW living with Imuotos...
The game is too small to bother with a manual translation, IMO. There's around a million of these little games around and while the girls are cute and the premise is nice, they never really go anywhere but cater to lusty Japanese schoolboys who'd love to fuck their sister, mother or both (and Western people who recently began to notice the taboo after the Internet matured). Weak stories with hundreds of plot holes, idiotic premises, but, nice artwork.

The complete translation file is roughly 45 KB. But someone actually did some stuff already.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
How do you activate the missionary "night crawling"? I can only find how to activate the reverse cowgirl in this thread when I do a search for night crawling.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
How do you activate the missionary "night crawling"? I can only find how to activate the reverse cowgirl in this thread when I do a search for night crawling.
the game already have a nice unlock guide inside gallery......
Snap1.jpg
press the ? if you need a specified position.....
i just made this for educational purpose....any more question will be declided!!!!!
read...learn...try...repeat....may the god of fap will be with you.....

Reactions: GeezG

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 1833278
i just made this for educational purpose....any more question will be declided!!!!!
I'm at 100 on both stats, but can't get it to trigger. I've gone to bed in the evening, at night, and after the night, but she never visits. Did I fuck up by triggering the cowgirl scene before unlocking it or something? Should I not have gotten the cat?

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 1833278
how did you do to open this menu? I didn't find its guide.

Favk22

Feb 3, 2019
I'm at 100 on both stats, but can't get it to trigger. I've gone to bed in the evening, at night, and after the night, but she never visits. Did I fuck up by triggering the cowgirl scene before unlocking it or something? Should I not have gotten the cat?
I got this while doing a night craw 2time when her sleep with you.

Aug 30, 2019
Hey can I get some assistance everytime donwload and extract teh cheats into BepInEx\plugins\ and restart the game, the cheats work but the translation stops working, and since I'm not fluent in japanese I can't have that, but on the other hand don't want to do the micromanagment of getting everything in the game without cheats since I
m playing this for relief not stress. Anyone else have this problem and know the solution?

(Yes I've deleted and re-downloaded all of the game and translation and cheats) and still have the same problem

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
good game :D could do with some more options but ok :D
any1 know any simular games like this one let me know :D

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hey can I get some assistance everytime donwload and extract teh cheats into BepInEx\plugins\ and restart the game, the cheats work but the translation stops working, and since I'm not fluent in japanese I can't have that, but on the other hand don't want to do the micromanagment of getting everything in the game without cheats since I
m playing this for relief not stress. Anyone else have this problem and know the solution?

(Yes I've deleted and re-downloaded all of the game and translation and cheats) and still have the same problem
There is no problem with using cheat plugin and translate plugin together.
Are you using this plugin ?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes