Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Using the version of the game from the OP. Is there really no clerk sex in the game? Feels like a waste of time after reaching max points in her touching minigame with everything bought and all parts fully sensitive and inviting her home and having her bra.

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
Using the version of the game from the OP. Is there really no clerk sex in the game? Feels like a waste of time after reaching max points in her touching minigame with everything bought and all parts fully sensitive and inviting her home and having her bra.
From previous versions of the gamefiles there's no sprites used for intercourse with the clerk. The clerk interactions seem to be a placeholder for future content the dev had planned as well as testing out various ideas since it has a semi-3D element that doesn't appear elsewhere in the game. It does feel a bit wasted as it's largely incomplete in the state it's in. Would be something that would make sense to scrap and focus on the main content, but if the dev plans to make this game long term then I'd expect them to add to it eventually.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
From previous versions of the gamefiles there's no sprites used for intercourse with the clerk. The clerk interactions seem to be a placeholder for future content the dev had planned as well as testing out various ideas since it has a semi-3D element that doesn't appear elsewhere in the game. It does feel a bit wasted as it's largely incomplete in the state it's in. Would be something that would make sense to scrap and focus on the main content, but if the dev plans to make this game long term then I'd expect them to add to it eventually.
In the "RE" (2024/remake) version of the game all H scenes are in 3D. There are also different H stats learned via books.
The clerk touching stuff was a test for these features before adding them into the main gameplay.

You can follow the development of the game here:
And the latest build of the RE version (as well as the final 2023 version) has been posted in this thread already:
April 2024 updates 1000 (+gallery)

MEGA:
SaMwMS2404G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2404G.zip

Also, if anyone needs it, here's the latest December 2023 version of the game before the rework
(clean Japanese version from the author's website; the main page has the November version)

MEGA: SaMwMS2312G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2312G.zip

Last edited:

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
In the "RE" (2024/remake) version of the game all H scenes are in 3D. There are also different H stats learned via books.
The clerk touching stuff was a test for these features before adding them into the main gameplay.

You can follow the development of the game here:
And the latest build of the RE version (as well as the final 2023 version) has been posted in this thread already:
Looking through their blog it does look like the new version uses 3D or a combination between 2D and 3D elements. I actually liked the 2D graphics. Had a distinctly classic flash feel to it, but I can see the benefits of using a 3D model in the long run. Less need to redraw the body for every pose the dev wants to include.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Looking through their blog it does look like the new version uses 3D or a combination between 2D and 3D elements. I actually liked the 2D graphics. Had a distinctly classic flash feel to it, but I can see the benefits of using a 3D model in the long run. Less need to redraw the body for every pose the dev wants to include.
I agree. Their 2D art style is fantastic. Luckily the style translates well into 3D and their 3D looks nice too. I don't mind the change and the benefits of 3D not only mean faster dev updates but also easier decensoring or model-swapping for modders.

U358

Mar 8, 2024
Hey, guys!

After Ci-En changed their payment policy due to censorship control (total assholes), I can no longer support the author. Attempts to subscribe to Fantia have been unsuccessful.

Can someone continue to post the 1000 yen gallery version of the game?
Or help me out with a subscription to Fantia?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
According to the gallery I have unlocked 86% of it. This in spite of the fact that I have unlocked all 18 boxes and have gotten all of the endings.
Am I missing something? I know that I can cheat in a complete gallery, but I would prefer not to.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
So how close is the “3d version” to the “2d version” in terms of content rn?
I've been holding off on downloading for quite a while now, lest I find myself wasting time on a demo of an older version...

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
How to unlock Oha blowjob? No.17 ver 2023.12
You need to have maxed out sex interest, something like 70+ affection, and have had consensual sex a few times.
It'll happen as a random event in the morning. (the same requirements for the 4th ending)

According to the gallery I have unlocked 86% of it. This in spite of the fact that I have unlocked all 18 boxes and have gotten all of the endings.
Am I missing something? I know that I can cheat in a complete gallery, but I would prefer not to.
I don't remember exactly what percentage is "complete", but I don't think it was 100% - Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So how close is the “3d version” to the “2d version” in terms of content rn?
I've been holding off on downloading for quite a while now, lest I find myself wasting time on a demo of an older version...
The 2d version is basically a complete game. The 3d version is basically a demo. It only has about 10% of the content from the 2d version but also has a few new things. If you're just looking to play the game then stick with the 2d version for now.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Hi guys,

Today the creator uploaded 1 progress post where he mentions that he is continuing with the creation of the still images for the story.

Here we have a new one:

1714141486103.jpeg

It's super cute ♥♥

I love the deep colors and the shading is spectacular, this artist's art is another level

He also talks about the room cleaning system since having the cat makes it very dirty, so he wants to add some solution in the future.

He also want to add 1 new item.

And it mentions that in the next update you can play until the 19th, this update is scheduled to be released on Wednesday, May 1.

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
He also talks about the room cleaning system since having the cat makes it very dirty, so he wants to add some solution in the future.
Purchaseable roomba? Or maybe shopkeep girl as maid cleaning service? Cleaning after the cat uses a bunch of stamina that makes it difficult to manage early game. Something that either automates it or an optional pay-to-clean would be nice to have. If it's a more fleshed out system it could have equipment like a broom and mop making the task easier to reduce the stamina cost, possibly have the sister help leading to unique situations while cleaning.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Putting the chance back at a decent rate the +3 cleanliness per clean with the cat? I swear its only happened to me once when I had the cat and at least double digits before the cat per playthrough.

Dicktator6.9

Dec 20, 2023
You need to have maxed out sex interest, something like 70+ affection, and have had consensual sex a few times.
It'll happen as a random event in the morning. (the same requirements for the 4th ending)

I don't remember exactly what percentage is "complete", but I don't think it was 100% - Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The 2d version is basically a complete game. The 3d version is basically a demo. It only has about 10% of the content from the 2d version but also has a few new things. If you're just looking to play the game then stick with the 2d version for now.
So is the one on this website the full 2D game? I know that their is a difference between the one you can download and the one you buy. Sorry if this has been answered before, it gets confusing reading through these logs.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
So is the one on this website the full 2D game? I know that their is a difference between the one you can download and the one you buy. Sorry if this has been answered before, it gets confusing reading through these logs.
The one in the main post is the 2D version yes, but it's outdated. For the latest release see this post by U358.
The 1st set of links is for the 3D version as of April 2024, and the 2nd set of links is the final 2D version from December 2023.
April 2024 updates 1000 (+gallery)

MEGA:
SaMwMS2404G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2404G.zip

Also, if anyone needs it, here's the latest December 2023 version of the game before the rework
(clean Japanese version from the author's website; the main page has the November version)

MEGA: SaMwMS2312G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2312G.zip

Reactions: Dicktator6.9

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
yeah sadly its not developed yet, need to wait for it probably next year as the dev is focusing on remaking several aspect of the game in 3D maybe to match the fact that only clerk content is 3D.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
I finally managed to refill the stupid Ci-en and renew my subscription, but apparently I'm too late.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha! Sorry! I went ahead and bought a subscription after you said you couldn't anymore!
Would you mind mirroring it to MEGA for everyone else? I wasn't able to.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes