Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
The cheats cause this - if you have a fresh install with no cheats she will be there (But if you use a save you already have, you will keep the amount of money you had).
I downloaded and installed game again and then used this:
The install is easy:

1) Download the game.

2) Install Butler's Translation

3) Launch the game and close it.

4) Go to the folder BepInEx/plugins and throw the uncensor/cheat there.

5) Enjoy
Everything is good now. Thank you :)

Reactions: KingArthur101

Pacore

Jul 7, 2018
I am stuck at 90% completion with the entire gallary unlocked. Even looked at the json file using the editor and I think everything is marked as true. How do I get to 100% completion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Castle126

Jul 26, 2020
Alright the instructions for how to download the decensor, cheat and english translation mod is all a complete fucking mess. Someone needs to get an actually coherent and DETAILED step by step process for how to get it all installed. Until that happens I'm not bothering with this anymore.
I was having a bit of trouble as well but someone posted it a couple pages ago but ill explain anyway
1.) download the game, the manual translation and uncensor patch on this site and type in and download BepInEx
2.) For the uncensor patch you just need to extract it in the data folder
3.) For the translation patch you need to rename the save folder shortcut in the game folder to Save Folder and extract the translation folder in the 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 folder and it should be working

Jido

Aug 4, 2018
Everytime I buy the Super Expensive Coffee my screen freezes on this image. Nothing happens . I tried with Translated version of the game and a the fresh untranslated version by moving the save in between, but same result. 1683993235062.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Everytime I buy the Super Expensive Coffee my screen freezes on this image. Nothing happens . I tried with Translated version of the game and a the fresh untranslated version by moving the save in between, but same result. View attachment 2618154
You're not supposed to buy it.
It's part of a quest chain with with the Clerk.

I recommend only using money cheat to get most of the story.
Since Sex Knowledge will change some of her dialogues....

My recommended walkthrough.... Assuming you're only with money cheat....
Always keep in mind your current stamina, and eat food you buy at the market.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sidenotes:
After day 9 you can keep changing to your own.
If you sleep early you will see your sister every morning and have some short dialogue.
Every Saturday is Date time where she will invite your to do something.
Apphrodisiac will give your Imouto a Temporary +50 Sex Knowledge.
Shady Store event progress as your purchase more stuff.
* Ask the clerk about The expensive Coffee to progress her story. An event will trigger next time you go shopping.

This guide os for a more "wholesome" experience, you will progress the story as you see fit.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
I was having a bit of trouble as well but someone posted it a couple pages ago but ill explain anyway
1.) download the game, the manual translation and uncensor patch on this site and type in and download BepInEx
2.) For the uncensor patch you just need to extract it in the data folder
3.) For the translation patch you need to rename the save folder shortcut in the game folder to Save Folder and extract the translation folder in the 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 folder and it should be working
1. Ill need additional help for the BepInEx since there's more stuff around that confusing the hell out of me as well, and the links to that stuff isnt helping to clear it up thus far.
2. JUST the data folder correct? Doesn't need to be extracted to one of the smaller folders inside 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_data?
3. As you can see in the file there are two different 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 files (debug/data) and the main file with that stuff and the game itself inside it is also named 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間. When you write that step do you mean extract the translation folder to the main folder, the save folder shortcut or one of the two sub 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 folders (debug/data)?

DarkyKira

Dec 25, 2019
Is there a cheat for the hypnosis mini game?
Previously used a speedhack in a cheat engine
But right now it just doesn't slow down

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
1. Ill need additional help for the BepInEx since there's more stuff around that confusing the hell out of me as well, and the links to that stuff isnt helping to clear it up thus far.
2. JUST the data folder correct? Doesn't need to be extracted to one of the smaller folders inside 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_data?
3. As you can see in the file there are two different 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 files (debug/data) and the main file with that stuff and the game itself inside it is also named 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間. When you write that step do you mean extract the translation folder to the main folder, the save folder shortcut or one of the two sub 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 folders (debug/data)?
instead of wasting time and brain power for useless questions...
why you dont' just EXPERIMENT using TRIAL & ERROR.....???? like every geek/nerd around......?

btw here for comparison how this game should be look......also with some extra optional files....
Snap1.jpg
i changed the structure of the Modimages because this way is easy to edit/change stuffs.......

have fun buddy....you only need to learn it once for a lifetime of rewards....

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes