3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Click him to get the All-in-One ver ^

U358 beat me to the changelog, so I'll post that here :

Sexual relations:
ㅤ- Added blowjob animation
ㅤ- Added costumes to sleeping touch (sailor uniform)
Gallery:
ㅤ- Added gallery content
Items:
ㅤ- Added sleeping pills
ㅤ- Added punishment book (in suspicious shop)
Functionality improvements/bug fixes, etc:
ㅤ- Improved features (сhanged the UI of the sex selection screen, add cat room picture, other improvements)
ㅤ- Some bugs fixed

Atsushi-ATS

Jul 14, 2023
Thank you!

So how does the current new version compared to the old game? Is the clerk now available in the newest version?

chris4216

Apr 10, 2024
View attachment 4089663

Click him to get the All-in-One ver ^

U358 beat me to the changelog, so I'll post that here :

Sexual relations:
ㅤ- Added blowjob animation
ㅤ- Added costumes to sleeping touch (sailor uniform)
Gallery:
ㅤ- Added gallery content
Items:
ㅤ- Added sleeping pills
ㅤ- Added punishment book (in suspicious shop)
Functionality improvements/bug fixes, etc:
ㅤ- Improved features (сhanged the UI of the sex selection screen, add cat room picture, other improvements)
ㅤ- Some bugs fixed
Thank you for the update! does the cheat not work with this? Im not getting the options for the cheat anymore

Hertopas

Oct 2, 2023
Guys, is there an uncensor for this? Also, I would like to know which version is the most complete, because I'm already confused with so many versions of the game, each with different scenes. Thanks in advance,

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Guys, is there an uncensor for this? Also, I would like to know which version is the most complete, because I'm already confused with so many versions of the game, each with different scenes. Thanks in advance,
This scene is image sequence, so you would have to redraw every frame. I don't think anyone would do it.

deadchat

Sep 1, 2024
i tried to run in winlator, and i got black screen like this.

Screenshot_20241013-205507_Winlator.png

to solve this,
Try adding the environment variable "BOX64_DYNAREC_STRONGMEM" and setting of container and set it value to "1" like I do in this video here. Use "Performance" mode first for BOX64 settings. If the game crashes, change it from performance to "Intermediate." If it still crashes, try "Compatibility" and then lastly "Stability" if nothing else worked.
source:

Screenshot_20241015-101039_Winlator.png

Screenshot_20241015-101129_Winlator.png

Solved:
Screenshot_20241015-100025_Winlator.png

i wonder with any unity games 64 bit just don't run pretty well. but 32bit just running so well.

Last edited:

deadchat

Sep 1, 2024
i tried to run in winlator, and i got black screen like this.

View attachment 4128187

to solve this,
Try adding the environment variable "BOX64_DYNAREC_STRONGMEM" and setting of container and set it value to "1" like I do in this video here. Use "Performance" mode first for BOX64 settings. If the game crashes, change it from performance to "Intermediate." If it still crashes, try "Compatibility" and then lastly "Stability" if nothing else worked.
source:

View attachment 4133919

View attachment 4133920

Solved:
View attachment 4133910

i wonder with any unity games 64 bit just don't run pretty well. but 32bit just running so well.
by the way, all mods with BepInEx are won't work. but ReiPatcher translation is work.

Last edited:

GrogGuy

Apr 3, 2022
U358 If you don't mind me asking, are you actually getting the new releases from cien? Seems like cien doesn't really like most credit cards, so I'm a bit curious if people are using the other payment options and whether or not they're a pain to use.

lvl100ultima

Oct 11, 2024
yo guys is the translation really wonky or am I just doing something wrong? the game is translated to english but a lot of times the translation doesn't make sense, I'm using the all-in-one ver.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
yo guys is the translation really wonky or am I just doing something wrong? the game is translated to english but a lot of times the translation doesn't make sense, I'm using the all-in-one ver.
The game is getting live MTL'd by reipatcher, so yeah, it's wonky.
at this point, with monthly updates and content possibly getting changed, it's not worth it to make a dedicated translation.
TheButler had a translation going at one point, but apparently something changed coding wise and made that harder to do, so that translation is on hold (hopefully it will resume once all the game content is done)

so yeah, for now wonky translation is best we have.

Reactions: lvl100ultima
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes