Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.06] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Apr 29, 2022
View attachment 2813700 can some tell me how to get this scene☺
Ok so. First, on the 13th or around there she'll ask you if she can sleep in your room on weekends or something. You must agree, then you'll have "sleeping on holidays" in her status active I think:
1691090662723.png

When you can act? Evenings before the weekends:
13 (probably)
19 tested
20 she's busy?
26 (probably)
27 tested

so days 13 19 26 27
On any of these evenings save the game (just in case) and then go to sleep:
1691091329030.png

You'll be asked if you want to sleep or to do horny. If you do horny, for the first time you'll get the regular panty stroking position if I recall correctly.
If you do horny on 19th and later (probably need to do it over multiple weekends), you'll get the event.
She asks you to do it, but you can still refuse if you want to keep her virgin. On the next weekend tries you can choose whether to do horny with her or to just stroke her sleeping.
1691091833433.png 1691091933774.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Peter_Enis_69

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Patch updated (2023-08)
  • New Lines translated
  • Reworked and updated all interaction phase Icons (Rest,Bath,Eat,Workout,etc)
  • New Textures translated
Went back to using texture hashes as new texture with same name were added.
Lemme know if I missed any texture.
Also Linux Wine version is available (no changes, just included the patch together Linux BepInEx version). I don't have Linux so I can't test it but hopefully it should work.
Once again, if any texture is broken, not showing or still in JP lemme know (in the translation thread).

EDIT:
Patch updated (2023-08a)
  • Fixed some issue where some ICONs weren't showing their translation properly
    (VGA issue, some AMD hashes are different from NVIDIA)
You can delete everything in BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\The Buttler - Texture Translations\ICONS and extract ICONS.7z (in translation thread) there or redownload the patch.

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Patch updated (2023-08)
  • New Lines translated
Also Linux Wine version is available (no changes, just included the patch together Linux BepInEx version). I don't have Linux so I can't test it but hopefully it should work.
Once again, if any texture is broken, not showing or still in JP lemme know (in the translation thread).
thank you butler !

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
what's new?
I played the march version a few months ago. im not sure if worth playing it again.
From what I played, mostly new UI for the interactions with the sister, a preview of the new hypnosis position in the gallery. No major changes to gameplay from what I could tell. If you're seeking new content this is not the update for you. But if UI changes are something that interest you and you want to revisit the sister, then sure. I managed to encounter a new bad ending even though I had already seen all the scenes from the previous update. Who'd have thought she'd ditch me in the first week?

XanderTheX

Jan 3, 2023
Patch updated (2023-08)
  • New Lines translated

EDIT:
Patch updated (2023-08a)
  • Fixed some issue where some ICONs weren't showing their translation properly
    (VGA issue, some AMD hashes are different from NVIDIA)
You can delete everything in BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\The Buttler - Texture Translations\ICONS and extract ICONS.7z (in translation thread) there or redownload the patch.
what is the password for the zip file

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes