Unity - Completed - Sperm Race [v1.0] [478]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ped

when i first stumbled upon this masterpiece i thought to my self that this is going to be some silly joke type of game but upon playing it i quickly understood my mistake : this game is an analogy of life itself.
    it takes you through the journey of life and it shows you the origins of competition in mankind this is nothing short of a philosophical masterpiece and i would recommend it to anyone who is interested in more than a simple relief :p:p
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

LoL what the... just... what the...

Seriously going to go with a 3 star, even though the '5 star reviews are cracking me up', because if you took a look at this and still downloaded it it's exactly what you were looking for.

Also not a bad gag gift to trick someone into playing when they don't know what it is lol, spoken from experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

adom69

This here is not a simple game. Is a game of life. The great gentlemen that created this game while drunk have created one of the most intriguing game on this website. The philosophy behind this game will stay with you for months to come and will make you expect more from life, it will make you a better person. That fateful day your parents got united, penis in vagina, your father sweating, yo mamma screaming to get chocked, in that moment your race for survival began.
    But let`s also talk about the tehnical parts. The sounds made by mouth after our fellas had a few beers is some of the best beatboxing I`ve heard in my life.
    The graphics are k.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

lonoken0561

This game is so simple yet so good that I had to review it and give it a 5/5.
    At first sight I was going to pass since I expected some simple and short game. However, even if the game is short, it's fun to gameplay time ratio is pretty much spot on. Not more than expected, but not less either.
    I feel that the description is very honest. The game really is as described and it seems to be built mostly so that both the developers and the players could have some fun.
    BTW: it has one of the best soundtracks I've ever listened to. Good job on that!