VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spider Man The XXX Series [Ep. 1 v1.0] [Double Moon]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you Mr. Wolf of the Dark tribe out over the Injustice river.
All devs must be nurtured with feed-back and help - brutal but honest on both accounts - in order to preserve the wonderful way of life.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
With no sex in screenshots and the way spiderman is portrayed in the banner, I think you might have to explicitly state if this game has a hetero or homosexual demographic in mind.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
you can't trace shots from the show and try to sell them
In his patreon say it's free for everything, If he doesn't gain money directly from it and don't claim to own the copyright, can it count as copyright infringement?

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Hello, I'm the developer of the game Spider-Man The XXX Series.
It's been less than 24 hours that I uploaded the first version of the game, and I've received an official message demanding that I take it off the internet. It was a lot quicker than I could've expected.
I'll be deleting the game and everything related to it from my patreon and everywhere I uploaded it.
Thanks for all the feedback and everyone that played it, this was huge for me. I can't risk a lawsuit.

I'll be creating a new game, focused on original content.
I'm starting right now, and as soon I have something to show, I'll post it here.

Thanks again, and see you guys next time!

- Double Moon

persnik

Jun 22, 2017
Most unfortunate, I was a fan of the show and woulda been a fan of the game. It was an okay start so I look forward to your next endeavor.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hello, I'm the developer of the game Spider-Man The XXX Series.
It's been less than 24 hours that I uploaded the first version of the game, and I've received an official message demanding that I take it off the internet. It was a lot quicker than I could've expected.
I'll be deleting the game and everything related to it from my patreon and everywhere I uploaded it.
Thanks for all the feedback and everyone that played it, this was huge for me. I can't risk a lawsuit.

I'll be creating a new game, focused on original content.
I'm starting right now, and as soon I have something to show, I'll post it here.

Thanks again, and see you guys next time!

- Double Moon
did you use marvel assets? if not this should be 100% legal

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
In his patreon say it's free for everything, If he doesn't gain money directly from it and don't claim to own the copyright, can it count as copyright infringement?
this depends on if it is his own art or not if he traced the assets from the show then it is copyright infringement if he did not then it is legal money technically has not bearing on if something is copyrighted or not though it does sometimes make a difference in a trial not to mention having a patreon at all would be considered taking money for this work

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He got spooked and caved in. This looks another dimension to the actual characters we all love.
All for the better as he is going pure original fresh start (I sincerely hope so).

aurick

Jun 8, 2017
SPIDEY IS AN ASsHoLE ANA PERV WhO LUvZ Ta PARTaY n' HuMP SH*T N CHILL s HARDCORE!!! AyND IS SCAYeRD OF FIRE ANd VERYThING!!!! LOLOLOMG @@@ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017
this depends on if it is his own art or not if he traced the assets from the show then it is copyright infringement if he did not then it is legal money technically has not bearing on if something is copyrighted or not though it does sometimes make a difference in a trial not to mention having a patreon at all would be considered taking money for this work
It's the same visual style as the cartoon, I think you can count on that

Something unlimited use the same style as the justice league Cartoon too, but DC might have more fair use, since the game is alive for a long time.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote