VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spiraphim: New Game X [v0.1] [Spiraphim]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1667334154567.png

Overview:
Spiraphim is an Isekai Fantasy BL Visual Novel / Dating Sim with human and furry characters,
and a customizable main character, currently in development.
It is set in the fictional world of Orbis Terrarum.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-01
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Spiraphim - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Liking the artstyle even if I'm not particularly interested in M/M content. The character creator is pretty unique and despite it lacking features I would have liked to see, the end result I got for a character was decent. Despite this being incredibly short, actual effort seems to be put into the worldbuilding. On a side note, I'm personally wondering what direction the "fakemon" will play. Will they all have unique personalities, is the selection screen a placeholder for a more involved selection process, do the creatures somehow have some bearing on the explicit content or are they merely a side aspect? Questions like those plus whether this game is strictly male partners or if the "monster girl" tag is ever interacted with in a sexual manner or if I'm going to have to "make do" in some aspects. As I genuinely want to see more of the world in question, I hope the developer the best regardless.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
Since there is a monster girl tag i hope this will eventually include them, not a big fan of the just M/M when theres a monster girl tag

StrayGege

Aug 24, 2022
I am not usually a fan of Isekai, but the art looks just so nice that I will have to try out this one.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
JFC. People need to learn not to work with someone who messages them on the internet and promises to make big money with them. It's basically a "you'll be paid in exposure" scam.