Spoiled Child Gameplay Questions

vmg_dist

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,

DOes anybody know how to enable the threesome and foursome skills on the game Spoiled Child by dojinotome.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
DOes anybody know how to enable the threesome and foursome skills on the game Spoiled Child by dojinotome.
Try the translation thread. You could also try the most of that is questions and answers, just like here you can search only the thread your in.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
It unlocks if your number of relationships (Variable 8) reaches 2/3.
Not exactly sure what the game means by relationship but I had all three girls on Clearable and V8 was still at 0.
If you use the Cheat Menu Plugin you can manually increment it and buy it that way.

To get threesome, you need to be able to have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.

Reactions: bruh boii

adn60301

Nov 16, 2019
Not exactly sure what the game means by relationship but I had all three girls on Clearable and V8 was still at 0.
If you use the Cheat Menu Plugin you can manually increment it and buy it that way.
Where is the cheat menu plugin?

lwrc

Sep 22, 2019
Where is it ?

Emetis

Oct 1, 2017
U need to do naughty things with everygirl, a scene will pop up eventually, after that u just need to let the other girls catch u doing naughty things (u need to pop up the special scene with the girls first)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yeah but i didnt found how to get "dorero book" or how to increase the alertness without gift
A search of the ULMF thread would have how to raise alertness. Not sure what that book is, but if it's the erotic one then that was answered there .

Think I linked the in one of the threads, but if not there it is.