Unity Completed Spoils of War 2 [v1.0] [SelectaCorp]

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I think the Spoils of War games have been the steepest learning curve due to their strategy nature. But I think some of the other ones have been fun and easy to get the hang of. The apartment one in particular I think ended up being very polished.

Jan 4, 2019
I like the custom footage included in the game, and the strategy elements seem passable, but the rapid machine gun fire sound effect that gets played LOUD every time you attack an enemy makes this pretty much unplayable. I could mute the game, but that defeats the purpose of having custom voice acting.

Apr 20, 2017
Nobody on that fucking wank group does anything,no activity for months chap,their discord is bloody silent besides the admin larping as some fucking illuminati type from time to time.

jonwich

Nov 12, 2017
Nobody on that fucking wank group does anything,no activity for months chap,their discord is bloody silent besides the admin larping as some fucking illuminati type from time to time.
Didn't even know they had a discord. Last I heard they mostly ran through their website and forums, which were pretty active. But that was a couple years ago.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
From two days ago on Patreon:

I'm pleased to share the news that Autarca will carry SoW to completion. He'll build on the work MiNT did and bring us home with this one. He's got two completed games on Steam and prides himself on getting the job done.
As he unpacks current state of the game, he'll be able to provide timelines. We're likely looking at six months+, but won't know for sure for a couple weeks. One thing we both agreed on was to get builds out on a more regular basis.
In the meantime, I'll concentrate on Company Man as I have been doing, so no changes other than the fact that SoW is now back in dev.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes