Tozen222

Jul 23, 2018
I got to Final Fight and got the scene when you enter the factory, but I play through and never get the boss challenge everyone is griping about... Am I missing something or is this a bug?

A bug from what I read... any solutions yet?

Jul 20, 2017
Christ almighty this game went downhill so fast I think its currently swimming around in the mantle of the freakin planet.

KingBlackMist

Nov 9, 2018
No, they haven't. They're going to keep you hanging, hoping to make money that way.

Yes, it is. Some people don't know what they're talking about.

This studio Gingko doesn't know what they want to work on.
My expectation is that they will suddenly abandon everything. Spooky Milk Farm only had two sub-versions ever and they haven't touched it since. It's been much longer than a year now.
umm the younger sister has about 6 or so scenes also its hard to make a game when you cant get enough support

DVBf7sigwqtMage1

Feb 10, 2022
I'm stuck on the "Investigate Good Hooker: Watch Rori's room".
I already watched Rori's room through every time skip. Any clue on what I'm suppose to do?

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I thought most of this game was already done it just needed to be translated. With that said, was anything added or is the game still broken.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Great game/art but it's getting a little old with every character looking copy pasted with a new costume and slightly changed skin tone :l
Yeah, from what i recall a lot of updates ago..the charcters looked vastly different. In fact the sister actually looked like the age shes intended to be with the way she talks..and a few other characters were designed that way as well (Lolis basically). Hence why its a toy store and theres a playground where you pass out coupons, but the devs got in "trouble" because their backers thought they looked too much like kids and obviously that also wont fly on Steam.

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
umm the younger sister has about 6 or so scenes also its hard to make a game when you cant get enough support
"cant get enough support" They have 3000+ patrons and their lowest tier is $2. They're at least making $6000 per month. Considering they have a separate Patreon for a game they hardly even started development on, I think it's safe to say they're milking it.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
They do be taking super long with updates though and reward you with such little content...very much like the dev of House Chores. Literally waited months for a House Chores update just to get abour 5 minutes of new content and that content wasnt even finished lol
Isn't House chores a low-prior game for Siren, since they're busy with their two big games of ZR2 and the other one

Reactions: gun506 and King0761

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
they only recently hit their goal to help them work on SML full time, also they actually have 2 games going on apparently, but I have no clue why they'd decide to do that

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
They do be taking super long with updates though and reward you with such little content...very much like the dev of House Chores. Literally waited months for a House Chores update just to get abour 5 minutes of new content and that content wasnt even finished lol
House Chores is siren's side project so it will definitely take time for an update.
1669787754728.png

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes