Unity - Spooky Milk Life [v0.61.4p] [MangoMango & Studio Gingko]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Fuchsschweif

Another game that stepped into the trap of being too much of a casual game and not enough of NSFW.

Main gameplay loop is you entering the "dungeon" in the toy factory, grinding for crafting materials so you can progress in the game. Unfortunately, the dungeons are empty and boring (you will meet 3-4 enemies in each run), mainly you're just opening doors.

Fights are boring too, there is nothing to do except than hitting "fight" and then stop a moving bar just in time.

After 1 hour of playtime I got a quest that would require me to go through this dungeon approx 5-6 times to gather all the materials (yes, that's an early game quest!), and each run takes approx ~10-15 minutes.

So I really didn't see myself grinding over an hour for a single early game quest that hardlocks the story progress.

It's baffling how many NSFW developers don't understand that they're not Blizzard and not creating the next WoW/Diablo.

You have NO BENEFIT from players grinding in your offline game! Stop this madness.

Anyways, I then just downloaded a 100% save from this thread to at least unlock the gallery and what can I say.. glad I saved my time too. The upcoming sex scenes are all mid and underwhelming. Usually 1 per monstergirl, nothing special.

With the family there are 0 scenes with the older friend, 2 with the mom (not really amazing) and the most with the younger friend.

Just skip this game and save your time. This game is really difficult to enjoy. Perhaps all the good reviews come mainly from 16y olds who are amazed by a bit of "horror" (although this game isn't even remotely creepy for an adult).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NickStenton

I really like the project, I want to add similar elements to my game. The game is a little boring, but that's the nature of the genre. The graphics are clumsy but the visuals are good. The main thing is that the author does not abandon the project. I'm waiting for the graphics to become more beautiful and detailed. good luck to the developer.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LEWDpyon

Spooky Milk Life is an unbalanced unfocused Mess.

The early game often hides progression behind paywalls with $200 being the most common. This wouldn't be a bad thing if the main way you get money is by grinding enemy drops from dungeons which are absolute nothing burgers that mainly exist to waste time. The dungeons only have enemies and each floor forces you to go through several empty rooms in order to find a key in order to leave to the next floor. This is fine in the toy factory but once you get to the cemetery the game's only other dungeon, the randomized layouts become obnoxious labyrinths that often have you go through rooms that make it nigh impossible to maneuver around enemy encounters. But the second dungeon has expensive drops that gives you even more money since the only items worth selling in the factory is $25 while the other items are used for crafting.

Which is what I would say if the devs didn't add Blackjack that trivializes the money issue. The game tries to cap the money you bet but after 50 wins the game gives up and within 10 in game days, I became a multimillionaire. The game has no items that require you to have that much money outside of throwaway dialogue. Like the mario sisters ask for $200,000 but you never have to pay out that amount. So the only thing you're going to do with the cash is to stock up on crafting materials and repair kits.

Granted you still need to do dungeons for crafting materials and upgrade tokens so you can fuck the game in the ass further. The game straight up gives you so many ways to become overpowered and because of this the game has to rely on cheap tricks to prevent it from going out of hand.

Like you straight up never get health upgrades and as soon as the second dungeon you can run into enemies that could one shot you if you wiff the underfail attack minigame. and dungeons only allow you to go through 3 floors granting you up to 3 upgrade tokens per excursion. All of those upgrades are for the attack minigame and to break out of rape holds faster never to increase base damage, or increase health so you're essentially a glass cannon that only does 10-20 damage with the best weapons in the game which one shots just about everything but if you run into superbosses like the Duke who has way more than 20hp it becomes a battle against the roll of the dice where one fuck up or several strings of rape attacks can lead to you dying instantly and lossing 50% of your money.

And here's the kicker, what I am talking about should reasonably be the main game. But in reality because of dev priorities this is moreso a fraction as the focus has shifted to side characters that rarely ask for money and dungeon items. they are either several massages or a few gifts away from getting a scene or two. They very rarely have quests attached to them and even then it is the most basic of fetch quests. And there's a decent chunk of these side characters only difference is that you cant bribe all of them with gifts. which means that you'll only increase their affection by 0-10 instead of 20-30 from gifts. There's only 1 quest in the 4ish years that is more than just a simple fetch quest that it's absurd.

What makes this even more sad is that the dev's pateron has a fuck ton of the scenes there but only a fraction of them are in the game

This game is super unfocused and unbalanced that it might as well be a higher quality version of the RPG maker "fetch the CGs" game you see on this site. it's fun i guess but gets old really fast
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gabn05

The game was really good. VERSION 0.61.4p

First of all, the game is quest game. Dont go aroung thinking you can do whatever you want, since is not that type of game.

Having said that I will begin with things i didnt like, sice there are few. First the lack of explanation for continuing the quest with the mario brothers. If you have not gained a summoning circle by this time. It doesnt allow you to continue yet it doesnt explain why. I have to search in internet. Nothing to bad.

My second complain is raising stats. Boy it's slow. I would like if they increase the difficulty of dungeons and in each floor you gain more tokens. Like 1 token at the end of the first floor 2 in 2nd floor and so on. Because it takes quite a bit of time to clear, even with maps, and the reward is not that good.

That all for the bad things. For the good let begin with images and animations. THEY ARE FANTASTIC. like leaving the art style aside which is crative. I mean the expresions, the body language. When rowny hugged the mc it feels so full of love. When fucking the others girls they all seem to be enjoying themselves SO MUCH. It was kinda sweet and rewarding to see them so much into it.

The quest are well explained. All are in the cellphone and whenever there is a ???, you know you have to either wait and get out of your room, or talk to someone. The flirting system is okay as welll as combat. Both uses the same system which changes based on stats. I dont think is good or bad. Is just okay.

I like the crafting system. Sure is not the hardest of more creative things there are. But is was a nice touch.

For now that is all, like put on top, is version ~0.6 so there are a loot of unfinished quest. But so far so good.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

theyakuzi

Been following this project since the beginning and this game is a SCAM
    they been milking the patreon for years with little to no updates, even if there is an update its usually very small , it adds approximately 10 more minutes of content, as of now, its already been 4 months without any updates, they always come up with some terrible excuses of why it's like this but they don't do anything to improve it

you would expect with such a budget they would have finished the game by now, but unfortunately they know they can get away with milking their patreon

sad because this game had massive potentional, there is so many better games out there that could use this budget , i hope people will wake up and stop supporting these bastards
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Gearbox3888

The base of the game is good but where it falls behind is how unfinished features feel this long in development. For example the quest system is annoying to use as quest do not go away once done so they clog up the phone scrolling to find the next task. Finding out where to go and what to do to get new content is annoying as well.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MAD MARC

Very Good, very nice design.

An Incest-Patch would be very cool. Of course many more good new animations for the Charas, especially for the Family-members.
    But...The look in the mirror at "My Room"...Why not an "Trap" Part...only one other "Shota" in this game for an Yaoi Part...at a new creating Basement.

This Game has many potential. It has my attention.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Enderm1te

Potential - It certainly had it. To be honest 4 h-scene at a time updates every 3-4 months focused on side characters is just so boring. I can't remember the last time they decided to focus on a main character and fully flesh out their story. Out of the 3 housemates only 1 has gotten some story. This game had potential but its not worth checking in to see whats going on if all we're getting is zombie minigames with H scenes or characters that have nothing to do with the main story, Its just another game with good art.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Lazygime

with the very diverse and many presentable characters this game presents its very appealing and distinguishable from others on its level.

the writing is about average when it comes to the story, the humor and references on the other hand are funny and solid with its presentation. the protagonist basically doesn't have a unique personality its like his there most of the time but on different occasions his saying good things and rizzing them up.

the gameplay. adventure, and filled with alot of mini games the game tends to be slow at certain points but makes up with great scenes all the while the mini games are enjoyable enough to keep you entertained but quickly keeps getting repetitive.

overall the games still has a lot of potential to be a solid 10/10 but as of recently i'd say its a 8/10 a few more twicks and its a excellent game.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Kezza329

aw man, i am actually so deflated, SUCH AN AMAZING DIVERSE CAST OF CHARACTERS, COOL AND SMOOTH ANIMATIONS, COOL ART STYLE, AND UNIQUE TAKE ON AN ADULT GAME..

HOWEVER! ITS FUCKING BORING... AND THE REASON WHY, ITS THE SAME TEDIOUS SCENES EVERY SINGLE TIME ESSENTIALLY. ORLA, VAGINAL, ORAL VAGINAL, ORAL VAGINAL, VAGINAL 1 AND VAGINAL 2.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE ASS PLAY AND ANAL CONTENT? YOUVE GOT SUCH A N AMAZING CAST OF CHARACTERS, RANGING FROM TEDDY, TO HARLEY IN A BOX, TO TRANSFORMA LADY, DORA, GHOSTS ETC ETC. YET ALL OF EM ARE MOSTLY THE SAME LEWD SCENES, THERES ABSOLUTELY ZERO ANAL, OR ASS PLAY.. I MYSELF STRIVE FOR ANAL CONTENT IN THE GAMES I PLAY, AND ITS THE BAR MINIMUM, THE VERY LOWEST EXPECTATIONS, AS ITS STILL WITHIN THAT VANILLA RANGE.. YET WHAT LETS THIS GAME DOWN IS HOW BASIC THE SEX SYSTEM IS, AND HOW MUCH IT LACKS WITH SEXUAL VARIETY OF OPTIONS AND POSITIONS, AND JUST ANYTHING DIFFERENT FROM ESSENTIALLY CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE SAME POSITIONS AND THE SAME ORAL OR VAGINAL SCENES WHICH ARE USUALLY IN TWO VARIATIONS AT MOST.. ITS BORING.. WHERES THE KINKS? THE ANAL, THE ASS EATING, HOTDOGGING, FINGERING, THE ANAL CREAMPIES, LORD EVEN RUBBING YOUR DICK AGAINST A PUSSY..

AND DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON HOW SILLY THE DICK SIZE IS. THERS HUGE, THEN THERES THIS DUDE.. IT'S JUST SILLY, BEYOND THAT, AND FOR ME ATLEAST IT TAKES AWAY FROM THE FAPPABILITY (YEAH I MADE UP A WORD) OF THE SCENES, ALONG SIDE THE LACK OF VARIETY IN SEXUAL OPTIONS..

This went from a four star if it had the variety AT THE MINIMUM, to a two star. this game cuts so close to nearly getting it right, then flakes out on a tediously repetitive sex system thats unrewarding, uninspiring, dull, tedious, boring and just anything but exciting.. i like how you can control the speed gage, and choose when to end the scene, but even then that system is basic in comparison to others ive seen. wheres the options to transition into another act? choose another hole,. FUCK JUST ANYTHING BUT THE SAME HANDFUL OF REPEATED SCENES.

so deflated. the cast of characters is some of the best in terms of variety of straight content.. and the animations are smooth, the art style is cool and disney/old school cartoon like, and the world has depth.. but the lack of sex options, the basic and restricting sex system and mechanics, the stupidly large cock thats just takes you out of the game, and the god awful drag of a quest system.. i was bored. usually i get a complete save just to check the quality of the scenes before i dive in. however i got a fresh save with a few boosted stats, but the quest line just didnt hook me in.. if you want variety, with great animations, plenty of niche and taboo kinks, go to Twisted world.

you had something with the cast, art, and world. but the quests, and the sex system and lack of variety just lets this game down to an almost heart breaking negative stat.. truly, if this even had the variety of sex, i could look past the other stuff. but man, this is too plain and vanilla for my liking, and jesus, anal sex is considered taboo, but its still basic vanilla stuff.

side note: DUDES, IF YA GONNA MAKE YA DAMN GAME THIS FUCKING GRINDY, ATLEAST MAKE THE SCENES MORE REWARDING. i feel sorry for the folk that wasted HOURS UPON HOURS playing this game, to basically see the same oral and same two vaginal scenes (for the most part, but literally oral and vaginal).. how pissed i would be to waste my time grinding the living hell out of a game thats supposed to let me fap and escape from IRL shit, but dudes giving me a full time volenteer job, with promise of a blowy after my shift, but then secretly runs out the staff exit.. man. this games lack of variety is not worth the amount of grind it takes to get there.

(i dont mind mcs with big dicks, but youve gone niche and taboo with size difference fetishes, and sure give him a big dick, but that just takes all the enjoyment out of the kink when the dudes got 20 cola can combined worth of dick between his legs. like how tf does that dude not pass out lmao. jokes aside. if the entire cast has plenty of anal/ass scenes added, DM ME, and i will happily delete/edit this review and my score)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Grantley44

It still needs a lot of polish, but that's to be expected for an early access game. I still love the characters and the H-scenes. Every character beside the MC is a big-titted bimbo, and every scene highlights the MC with his huge cock and buckets of cum.

This is smut with no pretenses and doesn't pretend to be anything else in a way you can respect. The story is a bit more involved than that implies, but it's to facilitate the MC getting laid. The dungeon mechanics are fairly standard menu-based battles, but aren't too bad compared to the RPGM dross.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ItsMyself

Its very good, I've been following for a while now. Looking forward to further updates. :)
    The art was striking to me at first but eventually I warmed up to it. Some scenes might not be that interesting to me but it does a good job with variety. The dungeon crawler parts are somewhat interesting and with good rewards. It had very pleasing feedback as a player.
    The characters are well designed, although the proportions might not be my favourite. The fact that I've spent some time writing this shows that its worth, at least, trying.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Lolisamasan

great mechanics, great H scenes, wish it were finished but nonetheless the main story that is available is pretty good. Highly reccommend picking this game up the characters all have their own quirks and the H scenes are animated so you are able to enjoy the scene rather than watching a boring and dead still frame.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Tomashu

Combat and dungeons are boring and repetitive. Just walk around and click, click, get upgrade token.
    Graphics are ok.
    Game is bugged can't sleep, stuck in library, loot behind object etc. Still not fixed after many versions.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

jed999

Really enjoyed the game, had enough of everything to keep me interested, the grind in getting the levels was not great but we've all seen worse. Again was in the solid 4 star rating mindset until the Boss Sucky fight. After 5 tries I failed to Identify Boss sucky a single time, she needs a different color shirt or SOMETHING, this game should come with a warning that if you don't have perfect eyesight then don't bother

Edit: made it through but it was not friendy to people with less than perfect vision. Adding one star. That needs to be fixed

Game over - 2 stars for effort ( -3 for horrible execution/planning )
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Gacrobat

[v0.52.3p]
    Voluptuous proportions
    Great animations (base + cum)
    Runs well
    Easy to understand/play
    Unlockable Gallery
    Large amount of characters with at least 2 H-Animations each, some more
    Unique character ideas and designs (People, robots, monsters, etc.)
    Friendlies and enemies provide H content
    Serviceable sounddesign
    Inconsitent translation, but understandable
    Somewhat grindy

You come for the artstyle, you stay for the gameplay, characters, story and animations (as well as the artstyle).
  17. 4.00 star(s)

PDP19

I have to say, this game is ticking lots of boxes. Lots of potential, like most indie H games, but does this one really hold up?

I'll do a sort summary of the story, or what I would make out anyway. We play as a generic male hero of questionable age (like seriously, this guy can easily be 12) whose father has just died so we return to...our stepmother, father's ex, whatever's house where we used to spend our childhood at. We're told that its been 5 years and everyone's grown apart and dont really remember us anymore

We have two sisters and our main quest is to make good with them. Yes, the whole point of the game is probably us humping our sisters/step sisters.

Pros

- The best part of the game is easily the artwork, and the sheer effort being placed is worth commending. Most H games wouldn't bother animating as much as this one does, even if its just shifting images rather than real animation. Raury undresses in three frames. Most other games would just poof her clothes off.
    - H gameplay is decent, animated, and well drawn. There's no drag, its all clicks, but its still impressive, owing to the art design.
    - Lots of variety in the H. Like literally. You'll be pounded by teddy bears, dolls, and even a woman dressed like a teddy bear.
    - There's an actual game in here, its not all just brute force clicking. There's turn based fights, and money actually matters.
    - The game is unfinished, but there's at least one complete storyline, which really isn't half bad. At least the ploughing isnt just handed to you...to an extent.

Cons

- Once again Im playing a H game where sex is being flung about everywhere, much in constrast with real life but more importantly waters down each hump. What is the point of seeking out the H when sex is being given out like candy. Would be better if everyone's not so keen on giving it out, so the H actually matters when it happens.
    - Artwork is superb. But seriously, does everyone here really need to have G cup jugs? Every girl here, bar none, has watermelon breasts with similar milk stains, so there's no real variety between any of them. Even the most degraded cheesecake connoisseur doesnt just eat the same one every day.
    - The game's unfinished state is glaringly obvious. There's plenty of girls around but most would just ask you to fuck off. There's even places where literally nothing happens. A shame, if you're looking for an expansive product. I 'finished' the game in less than 3 hours, and that's with grinding.
    - There's music, but only in select places. Bizarre. And then there's no sound, so the moans are best left in your own imagination.

Conclusion

The game is an easy recommend, mainly because of the artwork. Ive read that the game is teeming with bugs, but from my own playthrough Ive not met any game-breaking ones so I have to give it a pass on that.

The only real problem I have with the game is that its unfinished, so there's really not much to do. You get to finish Raury's storyline, but there's really not much else besides that.

Still, if you have some extra cash in hand, consider supporting the devs. At least get this one finished up.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

LuckySeraph

I'm not much of a story guy (that's my roommate's expertise.) Though I do appreciate some decent gameplay.
    So this rating (like my others) will be mostly on fapability:
    Artwork : Solid
    Characters : They're alright
    Animation : Meh. Not the worst, nothing particularly special.
    Scenes : Just didn't feel like there was much payoff for what there was.
    Fappable : Yes, I guess. Not my best
    Overall : 3/5
  19. 5.00 star(s)

d352288

GOOD SEX! There weren't many of the best game downloads highly recommended bugs and they were great to enjoy. I also liked the RPG element and it would be the best game of my life. For your information, the main character is similar in size to me, so I was able to immerse myself well. :)
  20. 3.00 star(s)

FLuffyman

Version v050.4p
    Fun but super buggy.

The game is well balanced, the art is good, and isn't super grindy.
    The reason I rated this as 3/5 is because of the few but glaring issues i encountered.

There are a few bugs like the text corrupting or the quest notification counter resetting every time you enter a dungeon, that aren't game breaking but are definately annoying. But there is one that effectively deletes the rideable toy scene if you talk to Linda after gaining 100 affection but before seeing the Toy scene.

The art is generally really good but a lot of the major events are in a CG style animation that often look much worse than the sprite art animations.

The only major quest that is completed has several points where the quest tracker says "???" which is a terrible thing to do in a tool designed aid players in following a questline. Usually when it does this, it wants you to go to sleep and an event will trigger when you leave your room but the trigger fails if you end the day with any option that isn't the normal sleep option so it's pretty easy to miss constantly. However, the final case this happens it's not a trigger by leaving the room but by entering the kitchen at a specific time and again, there is no way to know to do this because the quest tracker will just say "???"