• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Erlkingaer

Jan 27, 2019
For Final Fight bring rope it can take you out of the fight to think about how fucked you are just right outside the door

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
So, they aged-up the characters due to Patreon/Steam rules, but the animated H looks the same as in older versions.

Has anything specifically been removed?

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
How do I get through the treehouse quest? Also a changelog would be very helpful
You first need the phone # for Handyman Bros. Get if from the board in front of the library.
Call them and buy 10 paint, wood, and nails.
Call them again and when you talk to them there is a tree house option.
Tell them to build the tree house. They start but it will take a week.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
You first need the phone # for Handyman Bros. Get if from the board in front of the library.
Call them and buy 10 paint, wood, and nails.
Call them again and when you talk to them there is a tree house option.
Tell them to build the tree house. They start but it will take a week.
I have one problem there if I try to contact them it says they are currently not aviaiable I tried it multiple times in multiple locations

ficete2096

Mar 7, 2020
v0.30.8
The update notes are as follows.
-Raury
-Please make a tree house for Rory after the main quest is completed.
-You can sleep with her at night. There are two scenes.
-She has a problem in the bathroom. Help her.
-She wants to make lemonade. Help her build a lemonade stand The substory of the character 'Raury' has been completed. There are five additional H animations that can be obtained through sub-commissioning.
A new character!
-Mirror! You may be able to see a different side of yourself.
-Pervert:She can be found at the playground night.
- Thief:Try walking around the house at night.
New system
-You can make a phone call
-A bulletin board has been created.
-A character who can experience a story *'H' means the number of SEX animations you can see in the game.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I created the Lemonade Stand but what comes after that? It still says I have to create it. I already had interaction with Rory at the Stand

Is there also a Quest with the Thief? Only encontered her once

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
How many Quests are left? I am stuck with the Lemonade Stand already did everything just like with the Linda quest. Are there quest for "mother" and ane? Everyone is full affection except those two

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes