Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
something new in it ?
Here are the update notes:
- Weapon upgrade
New powerful weapons are available! Collect materials, upgrade your weapon and conquer the dungeon more easily!
- Manjula
Through long foreign life, she's homesick and misses the food of her homeland. Help her to discover new yoga training and receive hot 2 rewards!
* Miscellaneous
- Morphine is appearing somewhere in the town - Deli is appearing in front yard - Check the books in the library - New music in the yoga room

haremeboy

Jul 8, 2021
Here are the update notes:
- Weapon upgrade
New powerful weapons are available! Collect materials, upgrade your weapon and conquer the dungeon more easily!
- Manjula
Through long foreign life, she's homesick and misses the food of her homeland. Help her to discover new yoga training and receive hot 2 rewards!
* Miscellaneous
- Morphine is appearing somewhere in the town - Deli is appearing in front yard - Check the books in the library - New music in the yoga room
For some reason I don’t see any of the new content, how did you have a new quest with Manjula?

Igor1313

Feb 26, 2021
how do i get closer to linda? I've already entered her toy but the mission continues

Last edited:

DubsDragon

Nov 11, 2019
What game dev engine did they use to make this? I was toying with the notion of making a game and this seems pretty in line for what I'd like to accomplish as well

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
What game dev engine did they use to make this? I was toying with the notion of making a game and this seems pretty in line for what I'd like to accomplish as well
First it was Unity then for some reason switched to RPGMV and then switched back to Unity get a load of that dev not even deciding what engine its the best to use on game developing lmao! and don't forget he also made a separate patreon for the other game of spooky milk farm at this point its plain obvious its just milking off people on every single way possible so not big hopes for this game to be THAT good anyways, after all they not even have bothered in commiting to release an Incest patch which supposedly will be (not) released when the game its completed lmao even more BS to add up to this dev

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes